Kent

ForeverAndEver

On 19/02/2022 at 12:31, bluenoz said:

As brilliant as Ryan Kent was, Dortmund were also missing one of their better players in right-back Thomas Meunier. Hopefully, he is still unavailable come Thursday

Meunier couldn't handle him tonight either and should have been booked early in the first half for his 2nd foul on Kent. 

For a team like Dortmind to single out Kent tells a story..... Even then he ripped them a  new one a won a pen.

Said it all along. He turns up and we win.

He is the best footballer in Scotland. Not the most consistent but the most valuable asset and when he shows up he offers something that nobody else can.

What a night.

Thought he was superb again tonight. He's been on fire last few games. Effort through the roof. Only thing missing for me is shots being on target and goals. I was sure he'd do the biz tonight and was so pleased for us and him when he scored...... only for an incorrect var rule out. 

What impressed me was he didn't let that affect his game. He still carried on and put in a great shift right up to the whistle. 

Hope he carries on this weekend and terrorises moth 

26 minutes ago, ice said:

I think Kent will go down as one of those players that’s classed as an enigma. 
he can be absolutely brilliant on occasion and missing on other time’s. 

That's wingers for you mate. Coop was the same. When he was on his game Rangers always won.