*****The Official Rangers v Hearts Match Thread*****

graeme_4

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Tactically these players haven't a clue what the manager is asking them of them u can see it. 

Ryan Jack charging about 😂

KK, go and put the kettle on. You see the game so differently than anyone else. If anything, our shape looked fantastic.

Just now, Jimbeamjunior said:

So does lundstram, look at some of the tackles both have put in, absolutely no chance kamara or davis play like that 

I’ve quite liked having the two of them in the middle so far, also feels like it’s giving our more attacking players a bit more freedom knowing they’ve got players behind them ready to cover, put tackles in and generally look after the defensive side.

Don’t trust Collum not to book Bassey again, so much so that I’d even consider moving Aribo to LB and getting Lowry or Kamara on.

However, the glaringly obvious substitution is Ramsey for Lundstram who, to be fair, hasn’t been as bad as I feared.

This game is NOT won yet, we really, really need a second goal.

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Bassey showing that he's a good fullback also. Doing the basics well and great pass for the goal. Kent looks a different player. Wish he was this confident all the time.

Bassey still makes mistakes but he shows a lot of good as well.

Just now, Colin Traive said:

Don’t trust Collum not to book Bassey again, so much so that I’d even consider moving Aribo to LB and getting Lowry or Kamara on.

However, the glaringly obvious substitution is Ramsey for Lundstram who, to be fair, hasn’t been as bad as I feared.

Lowry's not in the squad mate 

Just now, Colin Traive said:

Said the same , its a stick on hes going to watch everything he does closely , hes just as bad as Clancy.

That Devlin could have been off never mind booked.