*****The Official Rangers v Hearts Match Thread*****

graeme_4

1 minute ago, psb07158 said:

Fair enough. Will try and catch a clip of it , I originally thought he might have given it because Balogun does have a tendency to sort of lunge a wee bit into tackles which refs don’t like at all these days 

Its a shite law tbh, when theres two players coming towards each other in a 50/50, the winner is always going to follow through on the loser.

2 minutes ago, Big Al 55 said:

Disagree, 21 year old USA international is never a bizarre signing.

Choosing to throw him in out of position in one of our hardest away games would qualify as a bizarre decision though 👍

I disagree. Did we need cover in the DM area? An actual defender or another striker were more of a priority at that time imo.

10 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Great attacking performance to shut some of the bed wetters up.

Despite the clean sheet, the backline really needs looked at. Tav, Goldson, and Bassey again today were a shambles at times with their positioning and concentration and we nearly gave away a total gift of a goal again.

It looks like we train that wee dodgy knock back header.

Hope we continue with that aggression and intensity. We need to apply ourselves like that game by game and eventually the title will be in our hands. 

Lundstrum, Jack and Morelos made an unbelievable difference today

2 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

I disagree. Did we need cover in the DM area? An actual defender or another striker were more of a priority at that time imo.

Davis, Kamara, Lundstram, Ramsey, and Aribo could all go in the summer - no bad thing getting replacements in and settled before that happens.

1 minute ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Brilliant today but bitter sweet for me. How the fuck did we get it so wrong Wednesday but so right today. Frustrating as fuck. 

13 cup finals win them all and we’ll be champions again 

Makes the decision to start Sands away to Aberdeen instead of Lundstram a bit more difficult to understand as well.

4 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Brilliant today but bitter sweet for me. How the fuck did we get it so wrong Wednesday but so right today. Frustrating as fuck. 

13 cup finals win them all and we’ll be champions again 

Massive wake up call and massive reaction was delivered. 

Our season starts now

59 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Mate it was worse on the telly. Almost glad I had to give up my ticket today to see just how corrupt the cunt is. 

Atmosphere sounded very good today. @mitre_mouldmasteris greetin.

I am sure it was, sitting in the East Enclosure the assault on Jack seemed hellish. 

Just glad the team managed to win and his tactics did not work. 

Yes the crowd were good. 

I wasn’t confident the players would respond today so fair play to them. The Start of the second half wasn’t great then we got our act together again. Some fight and aggression thank fuck. Thought Lundstram and Jack played well and Alf of course. Some great goals today. Anyway well done the Champions 

2 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

I wasn’t confident the players would respond today so fair play to them. The Start of the second half wasn’t great then we got our act together again. Some fight and aggression thank fuck. Thought Lundstram and Jack played well and Alf of course. Some great goals today. Anyway well done the Champions 

That few minutes slackness just after half time was a bit concerning, but it was overall a good display, very much agree with Lundstram and Jack, both really good. Delighted for Alfie getting his two goals.  :alfie:

We needed that today and it shows Gio and the players have certainly not given up on the league. :thumbup: