*****The Official Rangers v BVB Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

11 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

despite the worry about how the scoreline could be, i'm looking forward to the game.  Last week was a brilliant game of football. 

It was a proper game, two teams going at it and ref that did try to let the game flow

I am absolutely fucking buzzing for this game tomorrow night. 

Biggest game we've been involved in since Man u 2010. 

This actually feels like a big champions League night and the fact I still can't get over we absolutely fucked them in their own midden I just can't wait to see what tomorrow brings.

The atmosphere will be electric 

2 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

I am absolutely fucking buzzing for this game tomorrow night. 

Biggest game we've been involved in since Man u 2010. 

This actually feels like a big champions League night and the fact I still can't get over we absolutely fucked them in their own midden I just can't wait to see what tomorrow brings.

The atmosphere will be electric 

Ditto, literally just now managed to get Friday off so I’ll be staying over in Glasgow tomorrow night! Was facing a 700mile same day round trip, don’t mind it at the weekend but not on a Thursday 😅

Buzzing for it, got a good feeling about it and draw a cabbage team In the next round!

shitting it but think we can pump them again. they were caught off guard with us in germany so can't see them playing the same way. hope gio knows what he's doing and everything goes right for us. of course with a packed ibrox that will help a lot too. i wish i could be there what a night it will be.