Are we in crisis?

graeme_4

Are we in a crisis as a club?  

232 members have voted

1. 1. Are we in bother here?

1 hour ago, Amato said:

Not quite as simple as that. We could qualify for the Champions League by winning the Europa (very, very likely but not guaranteed).

Or we could qualify for the Champions League via the qualifiers.

I doubt either are a genuine viable option in truth....if we were unable to negotiate our way past Malmo then I doubt we can seriously think that a route through the qualifiers is going to happen.....we live in hope though 

1 minute ago, Monkey Butler said:

My assumption was that we kept all those players. 

Any player who doesnt commit to a new deal should be automatically transfer listed to maximise what we can get for them. Fuck losing them to pre contracts or for peanuts in another 6 months. 

Alongside that we need to be absolutely brutal with shipping out deadwood. 

We should be looking at a new scouting network as the current one isnt fit for purpose. 

I think as a fanbase we can see where the momentum lies.

We're still in this and it's still in our own hands.

They're not good enough to not drop/sneak points over the final games.

However we look likely to be the ones dropping points in the last 5mins whereas they look like the cunts bagging 3pts in injury time.

Borderline Crisis. There is nothing to suggest we're improving, big results followed by some of the most turgid pish we've seen in years.

Between now and the next old firm well know how bad things are or are not.

5 minutes ago, 285miles said:

No

were going through a rocky patch in the league which I expect we’ll come out of . Admittedly it may cost us the title but us winning on 2nd and a drawing  at the piggery will be enough imo

No it's not. We are behind on goal difference unless you expect us to win 5-0 against them at Ibrox.

11 minutes ago, 285miles said:

No

were going through a rocky patch in the league which I expect we’ll come out of . Admittedly it may cost us the title but us winning on 2nd and a drawing  at the piggery will be enough imo

That won't be enough.

40 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

I'm as raging as anyone we are here, but it's 3 points ffs the team need our support not this pish. We can talk like this in 2 months if it doesn't go our way, does no-one other than the peados any favours just now.

I'm as critical as anyone on Gio but agree with this.

The scum are more than beatable twice if we take the game to them.

Home crowd need to play their part too, was a fucking cesspit for the majority of the game yesterday.

I voted a little.  We aren't showing anywhere near enough up front right now but I think if Gio evolves as a manager then we might start scoring more. 

Helander and Jack both back in the team I am comfortable enough we will get there eventually if we start scoring said needed goals. 

8 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

As I say - no crisis - but I'll be fucking raging if we don't win the league just for the fact that we need that money and without it,  they will go on a run for a few titles.

If they go on a run of consecutive title wins that will be the equivalent of 80-120m 🤮

We need to win this fuckin league 

2 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

Without doubt the team have been struggling lately but I don’t believe we need a rebuild. 
If the current players play at anywhere near the levels we know they can reach, there isn’t a weak area in the team. 

There is a rebuild coming this summer. 

We have as it stands Goldson, Balogun Arfield, Davis and McGregor out of contract in the summer. 

Then we have Morelos, Kent, Aribo, Jack and Helander going into last year of thier deals. Unless they resign we have to seriously consider selling as we can't let another Goldson situation occur. 

Anyone who has been paying attention for the last 10 years knows this is not a crisis. Beat Dundee and then them and it’s game on for the league. Still in the cup, and exceeding all expectations in Europe- this is not beyond the team that played Dortmund in Germany.

7 minutes ago, Ladytonbear said:

Anyone who has been paying attention for the last 10 years knows this is not a crisis. Beat Dundee and then them and it’s game on for the league. Still in the cup, and exceeding all expectations in Europe- this is not beyond the team that played Dortmund in Germany.

This is the problem but we don't know game to game which team is going to turn up. 

Team that beat dortmund and smashed hearts. That could win 8 games on the bounce to take the league. 

However the side we've been seeing recently in the league that could drop more points. 

If we don’t win the league it will make it extremely difficult to compete over the next 5 years.

Our loss run rate is averaging 20million a year. Even with the Patterson sale and the European run we’re probably breaking even this year.

I’d imagine Kent and/or Morelos will leave this Summer. Along with Goldson. Without Champion’s league money and 40 million to them. It would be an enormous task to win the league next year. 

If we win the league things look totally different. celtic have gone all in on their signings and wage bill.

We’ve also had ridiculous bad luck of late. The Winter break debacle, they flooked a few good signings, they’ve had the luck of last minute goals whilst we haven’t. And our January signings haven’t paid off.

If I were to blame the club I’d say not moving for Souttar probably cost us vital points. We don’t concede three to County with him instead of Bassey at CB.

Some . 

Not sure how anyone can say otherwise tbh .

We're clearly not playing well and give away cheap points , while our rivals have consistently ground out wins that we struggle to match . 

On a positive note , on our day I still think we are the best team in the land , and we are more than capable of winning both c.....c games .

However I'm not sure even that would be enough , as we are just as capable of throwing away stupid points in the other games .

13 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Cheers bro. 

It is hysterical acknowledging all the stuff that’s going on and where we are? Or better to just pretend it’s all ok?

He will still be crying "no surrender" and calling fans "shitebags" when its mathematically impossible....