Europa League Quarter Final/Semi Final Draw

scottyc06

Braga last time was some of the best few days of my life so looking forward to heading back over 

I know the conversation about winning this v the league has came up and until yesterday I was always in the league camp but winning this would be a once in a generation thing . Genuinely massive and we are at the stage now where we have to think fuck it why not . Still want both though if possible 

Definitely feels possible with how we have played in the knockouts, best players hitting form, the draw and tbh the final being in seville after all their pish 20 years ago seems like an omen. 

The next couple of months could end up being our greatest ever season with the treble or could end with nothing you feel. Tomorrow is a significant match though. Dundee are awful but we dropped points both times after dortmund and we really can't afford to. Must win then play celtic to get level at top with a 6 match shoot out for the title.

What happens if we win both the League title and the Europa with regards to champions league places and them?

A major European trophy and 56 would eclipse 55 for me.. but I'm ashamed to admit if they were to benefit from our success it would leave a very bitter taste in my mouth.

6 minutes ago, bluenose244 said:

What happens if we win both the League title and the Europa with regards to champions league places and them?

A major European trophy and 56 would eclipse 55 for me.. but I'm ashamed to admit if they were to benefit from our success it would leave a very bitter taste in my mouth.

Winning a European trophy and the league would be better than the league?

Out on a limb, there mate 🙄

11 minutes ago, bluenose244 said:

Whoever comes 3rd would get a place. 

So maybe us and them into the group, with Hearts into the qualifiers :lol:

The twat on last night epitomised a guy I used to work with (and a few on here too the other way around unfortunately).

This guy I knew didn't support celtic - he HATED Rangers. Come in on a Monday morning and he could tell you everything that every Rangers player had said, done, everywhere they had been, what car they drove and what they had for lunch. He HATED Rangers. He could tell you the celtic score, but that was it. Knew nothing about his club, their players, team performance, who's injured blah blah. He had watched every single second of our game though. 100%

I SUPPORT Rangers. I dislike celtic - lots, but since the thumb and lego muncher left, I honestly would not recognise a single celtic player if they stood next to me in a supermarket queue. I really don't give a fuck if they live or die. I could not care less. Any other team in the league? I'm only slightly interested in our ex- players or possible future signings.

Near enough a full moon last night, maybe that brought out more eejits than usual?

Two weeks coming up with no games - I HATE international breaks, especially at this point in a season :-( 

1 hour ago, bluenose244 said:

55 wasn't just a league title...

Mate if we win the league and the Europa I genuinely couldn’t give two fucks if they benefit from it, the bragging rights we would have would last for decades and eat away at they already rotten bastard and eclipse any benefit they may get.

24 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Mate if win the league and the Europa I genuinely couldn’t give two fucks if they benefit from it, the bragging rights we would have would last for decades and eat away at they already rotten bastard and eclipse any benefit they may get.

No doubt, and I tend to agree..

It's just the feeling's this season that the one club who receives the CL money will leave the other behind for some years.

For us to achieve something so huge and them to cling on to our coat tails and benefit is more than a tad sickening to me.

2 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Mate if we win the league and the Europa I genuinely couldn’t give two fucks if they benefit from it, the bragging rights we would have would last for decades and eat away at they already rotten bastard and eclipse any benefit they may get.

I'd give up the next few leagues for ultimate glory. You are talking monumental stuff here. 

9 minutes ago, The Socrates. said:

I'm in Gold so do you think am better waiting on email than buying from Braga direct then?

I'm just outside gold but my wee yin is a bit further behind in silver. 

I'm going to hold off till I know what's happening with Rangers then I'll buy from them