Club Statement

Siam69

10 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Even worse than the 1872 statement.

Where’s the statement re the friendly where the majority rump of supporters want nowt to do with it

For all their faults, and there are many, the 1872 statement was at least well thought out and reasonably well articulated. This official club statement reads like it was done midway through a jobby, and with crayons. 

They are only addressing this because it directly names 3 of them. I genuinely believe they were hoping the furore around the Australia would die away in time and we would accept it.

49 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Looks like the 3 amigos are going down with a fight.

Exspect a EGM. This cannot continue before it affects us onto the pitch at our most critical part of the season.

How many times on different posts do you need to mention egm? 

You can tell this statement was rushed together and written like someone taking the hump. Genuinely embarrassing stuff. 

It's not a surprise that the friendly and fans being totally opposed to it, aren't addressed and met with silence. 

Yet as soon as the board come under attack this car crash of a statement is released. Guys like Robertson, Graham and Bisgrove have to go. 

I have taken the annual subscription to RTV for at least a decade. Renewal  is in June and for the first time I am thinking about not taking it up and just relying on dodgy streams.

That appalling statement his pissed me off to that extent.

So C1872 make a dig and within 2 days theres a statement with little backbone,

But nothing 2 weeks after the announcement of the friendly. Really poor reading of the room. I thought our PR guy was supposed to be one of us. Not with shite like that coming out. Focus on finishing the season strongly, they are preventing our challenge by creating a gap between the fans and the club.

Just now, RossS1873 said:

So C1872 make a dig and within 2 days theres a statement with little backbone,

But nothing 2 weeks after the announcement of the friendly. Really poor reading of the room. I thought our PR guy was supposed to be one of us. Not with shite like that coming out. Focus on finishing the season strongly, they are preventing our challenge by creating a gap between the fans and the club.

Within two HOURS mate, never mind two days.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

There's good reason I've spent the last couple years telling anyone that'll listen that Staunchy will do more damage to the club than good.

To be fair to you, you have been. 

Not knowing about a lot of the internal politicking and bickering going on, I didn't take much notice, but by god that's an embarrassment from them.

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Within two HOURS mate, never mind two days.

You're spot on, my head is up my arse. Even worse. What a complete and utter shanner of a situation they've gotten themselves into. Who'd have thought that, jumping into bed with those who want us dead would end badly?