Club Statement

Siam69

1 minute ago, falkirkNS said:

I do know, things are going to get very hot and spicy now... untenable even I say

It absolutely has to be, which is a clusterfuck of a situation of their own making and drama we really don't need going into the most important 14 / 15 games we have had in a very long time. 

Protests will inevitably ramp up now and become focused on these individuals. We don't need this distraction but we also need rid of these clowns. 

1 hour ago, The Specky Liar said:

Nowhere to be seen for the past few weeks despite their being a lot of controversy surrounding the club but within a couple of hours of an attack on the board members we release that statement that I'm not convinced isn't intended to be a parody.

What happened in the last couple hours? 

Just read the Club1872 statement. Didn't know they had realsed a statement till after id read the Clubs reply.

The reply is so poor that I first assumed it was aimed at the UBs and protestors. 

Regardless who its aimed at the club has no right to issue subtle threats like that to fans groups. Especially publicly.

That's the nail in the coffin for me. Their position is untenable. They need removed asap.

16 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

They’ve just flamed the protests to massive levels now and it just so happens our next home game is against them and these cunts are making it all about themselves. It’s going to completely overshadow the game

To the team's detriment. A sad state of affairs.