*****The Official Champions vs scum Thread*****

Essandoh

9 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

this is on the manager running squad into the ground, refusing to give players a rest and his ridiculous refusal to make subs, Morelos should never have played cup game with Dundee or allowed to travel for international duty. 

Agree on gio not properly resting players. 

But there’s nothing we can do about international duty. In the rules colombian fa can demand he travel and be assessed by their physios.

If we refuse they could have him suspended. It's a ridiculous rule for sure but it is there. 

16 minutes ago, ronniescu said:

Mentioned earier that I'm in Vegas this week. Been checking my options for seeing the game. So-called sports bars are not open at 4 a.m. Would appreciate any suggestions from all of you who have been in this situation.

Las vegas loyal rsc, have a google

37 minutes ago, ronniescu said:

Mentioned earier that I'm in Vegas this week. Been checking my options for seeing the game. So-called sports bars are not open at 4 a.m. Would appreciate any suggestions from all of you who have been in this situation.

"So called sports bar" - You sound surprised that a sports bar isn't open at 4am to show a sport 99% of Americans don't care about. :lol:

As the above poster said, Las Vegas Loyal RSC are showing it. They have a Facebook page if you want to message them.

Screenshot 2022-03-31 18.33.01.png

1 hour ago, scottyc06 said:

He’ll be a massive loss but we’ve still got more than enough to win it without him! 

We do because we are the home side. Without him in the cup and away at Parkhead would be where he’ll be missed most. His strength and hold up play is needed - the game against them in Jan was embarrassing - we offered zero up front 

This is going to be a nightmare.  With Alfie up there he would hold it up and let our whole team get up the park.  Without him I can just see us giving the ball back to the scum and coming under pressure constantly.

hope I’m wrong obviously.... would take any sort of win. 

2 hours ago, 6superbarry6 said:

this is on the manager running squad into the ground, refusing to give players a rest and his ridiculous refusal to make subs, Morelos should never have played cup game with Dundee or allowed to travel for international duty. 

How do you know Morelos was ran into the ground? Are you privvy to his injuries/medical records?

Also. If  a club refuses a request to travel for international duty the international club can have said player banned from domestic games. 

So calm down to a frenzy. 

2 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

How do you know Morelos was ran into the ground? Are you privvy to his injuries/medical records?

Also. If  a club refuses a request to travel for international duty the international club can have said player banned from domestic games. 

So calm down to a frenzy. 

There was 1 game recently where Morelos was quite clearly struggling yet was kept on the pitch way too long.

Which game was it again @Rangers_no1