Gio Discussion Thread

stevemac

5 minutes ago, PHDTB said:

Who would walk in to this team apart from goldston from the injurd players.

If all fit, Goldson, Souttar, Hagi, Jack, Roofe and Lawrence starting or at least on the bench giving us good options.

Again, if Morelos hadn’t returned from long term injury with a stinking attitude he would have been a first team pick.

Do you agree if those players were all fit and available things would most likely be very different?

As it stands Gio’s just not getting the best out of the players who are still available and that’s against the level of opposition we’re playing in the SPL, it’s not good enough.

28 minutes ago, sRcFoCt said:

Came home from work the wife says to me I know your team got beat today so I'll give you a surprise.

Every cloud and all that.

Turns out she bought a new Christmas tree and has put it up genuinely feel like jumping off a bridge.

Thought I was getting my hole.

Put a fucking hole in her heed for putting the tree up this early, daft cow.

9 minutes ago, tom1780 said:

Weekend well and Truley fucked after that today 

fell out with the mrs and the kid and the dog 

can’t carry on like this 

Do your best to take yourself away from that sort of stuff. Yeah the footy is shit right now, but family can’t be impacted pal. Take care of yourself.

10 minutes ago, the old guard said:

The board don't have the balls to sack him, seen a photo of them sitting together at Perth and it reminded me of the fkn Muppets, honestly look like a bag o fkn washing sitting there, taking fkn million's out of us 

With how far we've regressed under Gio I think they have to act and hopefully sooner rather than later.