*****The Official Braga vs Rangers Thread*****

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Want them all gone bar Morelos.

I agree mate, but part of me thinks we are over reliant on Morelos and until he leaves we probably always will be. Itten and Sakala have come nowhere near the quality required to replace him, Roofe wrong age to replace him and nowhere near a similar type of player.

They aren't his players but he's picking the current crop. Refusal to drop Greggs. Arfield out wide. Not identifying weaknesses. Sakala has that defender on toast and we've barely tested him since booking. 

Thought I was being harsh but I really think we may have to make a decision on Gio. 

In games like these set plays are going to play a big part.

Every single one we have had, taken by Tav has been either under hit or over hit..nothing in between. About 6 or 7 at least, that's a disgrace at this level and it's an aspect of our game that is killing us in games like this.

Why is he allowed to take them? Because he can hit a penalty? Need someone with a set of balls to tell him to get the fuck away from them

Just now, watty. said:

As easy as the players have gave up ?

The players cant cope being a ranger not one man on that pitch going forward that is going to cut it. We need freshness. Gio as much as ive backed him is not our answer. He cant get anything from this lot and his interviews and pressers ive never seen an ounce of passion. 

Well being dominated by the 4th best team in Portugal sums this season up.

Zero chance of progressing or winning the Scottish Cup. Someone wake me up when this seasons over.

I was all for giving Gio a proper pre season and summer window but I’m starting to think we should start looking at other managerial options.

1 minute ago, Boaby Bear said:

Thong of beauty that a keeper coming off his line to collect a high floaty cross.

So many things wrong with this team. 

You just know the other way round would have our keeper rooted to the line followed by mass panic, fresh air swipes, a bit of pinball in the box and a gilt edged chance. 

1 minute ago, NitshillBear said:

This mob aren't great. Shitey 5 minute spell of terrible defending has cost us. Refocus and press in the second half and we'll get back in it. 

Aye and we are fucking class. They are more dangerous than us and nearly half their teams teenagers fs