What's the bigger game?

Braga on Thursday, Timmy's on Sunday.

Both massive, I can safely say though I'd be more raging if we lost on Sunday. Cannot let them sniff a treble and we need to win a trophy, more chance of that than winning the Europa.

Mental that I'd rather win the Scottish Cup than get to a European semi but that's where I'm at with this. Would go out on Thursday if it meant we win the cup and stop them from doing it.

Braga is the bigger game.

Winning the Scottish Cup however is probably more important than getting knocked out in the semi of the Europa.

Getting to the final of the Europa, but losing would probably top winning the cup, but we do need to start winning things regularly, and them getting another treble would be a kick in the baws.

22 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Braga is the bigger game.

Winning the Scottish Cup however is probably more important than getting knocked out in the semi of the Europa.

Getting to the final of the Europa, but losing would probably top winning the cup, but we do need to start winning things regularly, and them getting another treble would be a kick in the baws.

Spot on