*****The Official Hearts v The 2022 Europa League Finalists Final Game Of The Season/Scottish Cup Final Rehearsal Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

2 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Ladies and gentleman I made an absolutely catastrophic mistake in my OP by stating this was on Hearts TV only.

I must stress I got my source from LiveFootballonTV.com and it only displayed Hearts TV.

The game was also on RTV. Anyone that has RTV that missed today’s game because of my fatal OP I sincerely apologise.

GEC.

Should be tarred and feathered.

3 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Ladies and gentleman I made an absolutely catastrophic mistake in my OP by stating this was on Hearts TV only.

I must stress I got my source from LiveFootballonTV.com and it only displayed Hearts TV.

The game was also on RTV. Anyone that has RTV that missed today’s game because of my fatal OP I sincerely apologise.

GEC.

Should be banned imo

5 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

GEC.

Cheers geoff

36 minutes ago, southcoastbear said:

Just a great performance all round, squad players and those coming back from injury all got much needed minutes and as for the young team showing the Hertz haters how its done just fantastic and we got to be seeing more of some of these lads next season you'd think.

Tremendous positiveness about the club because of Seville everyone wants to be involved :rangers:

34 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

We absolutely have to spend in the summer. What you have said here is exactly the type of thing that throws the league away again next season 

I suppose the good thing is if you have even a couple coming through you can shop in a better market because you don't have to buy so many

37 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

We absolutely have to spend in the summer. What you have said here is exactly the type of thing that throws the league away again next season 

We definitely need to spend that's for sure. That money but has to go on first team ready players, who go straight into the 11 and immediately make us better. 

These young lads but can definitely be involved. No reason not to have them as the squad players that can come into the side and continue to develop. 

Awe man PMSL! Wife is just back from the shops and honestly she’s not into fitba really except she wants us to win for us. She’s going round the store with trolley, a couple just in front of her basically same pace, his wife says to him ‘are Rangers playing today’, he shouts at her ‘how the fuck am I supposed to know’ and storms round into the next aisle followed by his spouse at pace, my wife turns into the next aisle and he’s barking at her ‘ave just checked there they’re in the fuckin lead and shoots off😂😂😂 The wife cannae keep a straight face telling me the story 😂😂😂😂

I loved that today btw what a talented bunch we have coming through

lowry has all the talent in the world but he needs the work rate to match that. It’s an observation and not a criticism of him But he will need that workrate