*****The Official Europa League Final Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

22 minutes ago, Darth Bear said:

Been a rough couple of months personally and not a lot has made me smile to be honest.

Getting to this final has been one of things that has made me smile. For someone with not a lot of optimism left Rangers has been about the only thing I've had this feeling with. I knew that we would beat red bull and I know that we will win tonight. I can feel it in my bones. There will be tense moments obviously but do not doubt this is our trophy.

Glad you're able to enjoy this mate, make sure you speak to someone about feeling down - talking helps pal. Here's hoping you've got a big grin on your face at 10pm tonight! 

7 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

Don't even like cunts watching it with me, all that talking pish when trying to watch it. Boy next door thinks i'm a weirdo coz I won't go to his to watch the games. He gets pished and slabbers like fuck.

I prefer it on my own too .Would only ever watch with my son .

12 minutes ago, Darth Bear said:

Mate I'm hammered already as I've not drank much lately and have already done a bottle of jaegermeister. Been told I won't make kickoff but not a chance I'll be missing this.

Obviously got a bit of chemical support on the way for the first time in years as well 😅

Just for the record if I say anything daft on here I've been hacked 👍

TOO SOON, 

Darth bears peaked too soon

2 minutes ago, BillyG91 said:

the purple dot thing is a pre order i think. seen it the other day and it said programmes would be delivered 19th - 21st may.

You're right Billy, just thought I'd have received a confirmation email. Just need to see how things pan out.

Just now, real boydie9 said:

You're right Billy, just thought I'd have received a confirmation email. Just need to see how things pan out.

i got mine from UEFA. i got a fucking shipping/tracking email yesterday. programme was delivered monday morning :lol:.

if it's any help i can take pictures of the programme and share them with you so you don't miss out.

1 minute ago, BillyG91 said:

i got mine from UEFA. i got a fucking shipping/tracking email yesterday. programme was delivered monday morning :lol:.

if it's any help i can take pictures of the programme and share them with you so you don't miss out.

I should have ordered from UEFA 

Absolutely choking for my first beer, another 4 hours and I'll be closing the laptop, can't wait for this. It's a feeling before a match like no other I've ever had. Excitement, nervousnesses, impatience, optimism, dread and of course the big 'what if we actually fucking win it!'. 

Just now, Leeds_Bear said:

Absolutely choking for my first beer, another 4 hours and I'll be closing the laptop, can't wait for this. It's a feeling before a match like no other I've ever had. Excitement, nervousnesses, impatience, optimism, dread and of course the big 'what if we actually fucking win it!'. 

same. can't drink just yet :headwall: need to go pick some people up later. probably won't start on the beers until about 5.