Welcome to Rangers Tom Lawrence

Broxi

2 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

Is it luck or is our medical department absolute shite? 

Was just about to post the same. I had been putting it down to some really shitty luck but seems to be a trend growing now.

Probably just a case of 2+2=37 but with the lack of detail we give out on injuries these days hard to tell if there is a trend originating from our training / fitness work or we are just in an unlucky spell.

If it's a new injury, I don't see where blaming the medical staff comes into it. I won't be surprised if the details of the injury remain a mystery.

If we can get to the WC break only two points behind, we will be raring to go six weeks later with so many players ready to return.

Our luck on the injury front has been awful for a long time.

21 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

If it's a new injury, I don't see where blaming the medical staff comes into it. I won't be surprised if the details of the injury remain a mystery.

If we can get to the WC break only two points behind, we will be raring to go six weeks later with so many players ready to return.

Our luck on the injury front has been awful for a long time.

I hope this is correct, the worry is that “after the World Cup” seems to be getting used for every injured player and we’ve no idea if that means for the first game after the World Cup or months after the restart 

26 minutes ago, BlueboyG said:

Another fuckin disaster, one of our best out until next season probably, Absolutely pissed off with our bad luck, when will ever get some good luck at our club.

Bit of a leap is it not? :lol: