*****Rangers v West Ham United*****

G.E.C.

14 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

For twenty minutes at start of second half it was everything we want when attacking.

Pace, movement and players in box.

Lot of chat about their places being up for grabs or being sold but i thought Barisic and Kamara were excellent. 

Both were very good. Kamara especially. Would still like someone to challenge Borna for that spot but he was like the two seasons ago Borna tonight.

Only a friendly but Kamara bossed that midfield tonight, don’t want to see him leave but I don’t understand why the likes of West Ham don’t look at him, 10-15m and 50k per week salary, cost effective signing rather than a lot of the pish, overrated EPL muck.

5 minutes ago, ayro said:

Only a friendly but Kamara bossed that midfield tonight, don’t want to see him leave but I don’t understand why the likes of West Ham don’t look at him, 10-15m and 50k per week salary, cost effective signing rather than a lot of the pish, overrated EPL muck.

Think we're in a position where we don't really need to sell anyone else to be honest.

Just now, theblueoysterbar said:

Think we're in a position where we don't really need to sell anyone else to be honest.

Agreed, I just don’t get why mid table EPL aren’t in with what I suggested given his profile.

Experienced international, ex EPL academy, say 30-40 EL games, age 26, doesn’t get injured/suspended.

Hope they keep ignoring him 👍🏻

Really thought we were a much better side than them.

Clear the step up in creativity when dross like Wright went off and Matondo and Lawrence came on. 

Think the squad needs competition at LB, and another striker assuming Roofe never gets fit again and Sakala is punted (he should be).

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

Really thought we were a much better side than them.

Clear the step up in creativity when dross like Wright went off and Matondo and Lawrence came on. 

Think the squad needs competition at LB, and another striker assuming Roofe never gets fit again and Sakala is punted (he should be).

:bornacraphead:

Was pleased with that tonight. How quickly we got the ball forward in the second half was good to watch, looks like something we've worked on. Liked Souttar in the first half as well, a few good passes into midfield. Kamara looks raring to go after a bit of a hit and miss season last year. Barasic looking back to his best. Lawrence and Matondo looked the part as well. Hopefully can take that level into the start of the season and the qualifiers.