*****Rangers v West Ham United*****

G.E.C.

3 minutes ago, KaiserJon said:

Please don't tell me it's the same for your brother and you regards us and them...šŸ™„

:lol:

No, heā€™s Rangers.

Iā€™ve never came across a family over here that has that sort of split within it. Rangers and celtic are almost an identification of the religious and political background you were born into in NI, so it would be a pretty big thing for one family to have a supporter of each.

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

:lol:

No, heā€™s Rangers.

Iā€™ve never came across a family over here that has that sort of split within it. Rangers and celtic are almost an identification of the religious and political background you were born into in NI, so it would be a pretty big thing for one family to have a supporter of each.

I get thatšŸ˜ƒ Was just teasing you after your comment about west hamšŸ‘

Just now, wully said:

Boy on my bus has a west ham tattoo on his leg.

Im going to stab him.

I know a few cunts who support this mob. Never really understood it at all.

Then again I don't understand anyone who supports us then has a 2nd team. Fuck them and anyone who has a 2nd team anywhere else.Ā 

2 hours ago, rabc10000 said:

I know a few cunts who support this mob. Never really understood it at all.

Then again I don't understand anyone who supports us then has a 2nd team. Fuck them and anyone who has a 2nd team anywhere else.Ā 

Thereā€™s a lot more than that you donā€™t understand mateĀ 

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Thereā€™s a lot more than that you donā€™t understand mateĀ 

It's something I've never been interested in, same as the whole Chelsea/linfield thing. Fair enough if you come from the direct area and chose to also follow a big team just never really understood the whole 2 team people more than anythingĀ 

7 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

It's something I've never been interested in, same as the whole Chelsea/linfield thing. Fair enough if you come from the direct area and chose to also follow a big team just never really understood the whole 2 team people more than anythingĀ 

Most people donā€™t really have two teams though, theyā€™ll usually have their actual team and then they might have another club they have a soft spot for and just look out for their results without the score line actually having any bearing on their day.Ā 

That tends to be the case with most people, but then you have strange cases like that andy guy who was on here that has a ST at both Ibrox and Anfield, but he was prepared for anything that cuntĀ 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Most people donā€™t really have two teams though, theyā€™ll usually have their actual team and then they might have another club they have a soft spot for and just look out for their results without the score line actually having any bearing on their day.Ā 

That tends to be the case with most people, but then you have strange cases like that andy guy who was on here that has a ST at both Ibrox and Anfield, but he was prepared for anything that cuntĀ 

Whatever happened to him. Remember literally every post after the final had him tagged yet he never appeared online again.

8 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

I go to watch West Ham because I love football, itā€™s 45 mins up the rail line and I couldnā€™t Ā do the over 800 mile round trip to Ibrox more than once or twice a season even when I had a season ticket.Ā 
Im not fanatical about it but I do like to see them win.Ā 
Sometimes itā€™s just not possible to follow the team you love every week so you find an alternative way to watch the sport.

12 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

I go to watch West Ham because I love football, itā€™s 45 mins up the rail line and I couldnā€™t Ā do the over 800 mile round trip to Ibrox more than once or twice a season even when I had a season ticket.Ā 
Im not fanatical about it but I do like to see them win.Ā 
Sometimes itā€™s just not possible to follow the team you love every week so you find an alternative way to watch the sport.

Same, costs me easy Ā£300+ to go to a game at Ibrox, air fares, hotel, taxis, ticket etc. And that's just going on my own, if the missus comes, obviously more.Ā 

I go to see various London teams as I enjoy being at a live game. Can do the likes of Millwall, QPR etc for about Ā£30.Ā