*****Rangers v West Ham United*****

G.E.C.

8 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Why does it look like it will be?

Lack of game time. Tonight and Saturday before Livi and that’s it. Matondo and Lawrence will need a lot of minutes in these next two or that’ll pretty much be the team that starts the first game. We need freshened up - hopefully the two of them get a good run 

1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I actually think Scott Wright could surprise a few of us this year and do us a real turn. Hope he does as well!

Finished the season strongly and impressed in the last friendly.

People seem to be hung up on this idea he finished the season strongly when I'm pretty sure he only had one or two decent games. May be wrong. Hopefully he does offer something as I think we need more players who take a man on and he shows flashes of that but I've never been overly impressed.

28 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Gives me the fear that this could be our starting 11 going into the league and UCL qualifiers. 

Be very surprised if its not the bulk of the team for the start of the league/qualifiers, maybe Lawrence/Matondo force their way in over Wright but that's at least 8/9 of the 11 for this season

1 minute ago, Valance1690 said:

Be very surprised if its not the 11 for the start of the league/qualifiers, maybe Lawrence/Matondo force their way in over Wright but that's at least 8/9 of the 11 for this season

Matondo looked good on sat for all the time he was on.  sign of a good player, slotting in straight away. 

9 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I actually think Scott Wright could surprise a few of us this year and do us a real turn. Hope he does as well!

Finished the season strongly and impressed in the last friendly.

Scored one of the winning goals in a Scottish Cup Final, which is not something many Rangers players can lay claim to in the last decade or so.

1 minute ago, sausagetrunks said:

Matondo looked good on sat for all the time he was on.  sign of a good player, slotting in straight away. 

Looked like a greedy wee shite as well, in the best possible way.

We have been missing a directness and willingness to actually just have a pop at times.

3 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

Looks raw but aye not scared to go for it which we needed on the right side

Hopefully see both him/Lawrence get at least 45 tonight, Tillman not being involved at all suggests he's going to be introduced slowly