*****Rangers v West Ham United*****

G.E.C.

21 hours ago, rabc10000 said:

It's something I've never been interested in, same as the whole Chelsea/linfield thing. Fair enough if you come from the direct area and chose to also follow a big team just never really understood the whole 2 team people more than anything 

Think there is a lot more going on with the Linfield link than there ever has or will be with the Chelsea link so don’t think it’s fair to class them as together. Clearly been some sort of relationship between the clubs over the years as shown by the numerous friendlies held in pre seasons gone by 

I certainly have a bit of time and respect  for linfield and even more so since they were one of the clubs who tried to do something during our troubles when far more clubs were lining up to deliver their kick at us . Don’t support them in any way shape or form though 

Went to see the big 4,luton and reading when i lived in London and surrounding areas.
Atmosphere at them compared to Ibrox was night and day.
Really preferred Upton Park and thought they had the best atmosphere and remember taking my son to see the place on a holiday in London early 90s and he said 'it's tiny compared to Ibrox.'
I have been to watch Man City a few times when i lived there.
I have only ever supported one team in my 71 years. :UK:

Was quite happy when EK finally got a team in EKFC when they started up about 10 years ago.

Wouldn't be a second team as such, but would have expected to look out for their results etc.

Unfortunately they ended up drawing them in the Scottish cup and it was a nauseating love in.

Must admit, put me right off. Still kinda hope they make it into League 2, but lost allot of any interest I had in them.

3 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Was quite happy when EK finally got a team in EKFC when they started up about 10 years ago.

Wouldn't be a second team as such, but would have expected to look out for their results etc.

Unfortunately they ended up drawing them in the Scottish cup and it was a nauseating love in.

Must admit, put me right off. Still kinda hope they make it into League 2, but lost allot of any interest I had in them.

You just ignored East Kilbride Thistle?

Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

You just ignored East Kilbride Thistle?

There was no mechanism for them getting into the proper league structure.

EKFC came about with entry into the lowland with the potential to actually grow etc.

Would have been better if Thistle had went into the lowland and got the backing EKFC got though.

They are meant to be building a 5k seater stadium up towards Langlands, but has all went quiet since COVID.

Ahead of Rangers FC’s pre season friendly tomorrow vs West Ham United, I am auctioning this signed West Ham top from season 21/22 in presentation box with Certificate of Authenticity. I will either donate all monies raised to the Rangers Charity Foundation or Erskine Veterans Charity. 

Best offers please! 

47AE7CE7-50FF-4DC7-9AEF-99FF63530386.jpeg

EC5A61B9-07F5-4863-9CA9-28AB20FE93BA.jpeg

Just now, SuperAli said:

Ahead of Rangers FC’s pre season friendly tomorrow vs West Ham United, I am auctioning this signed West Ham top from season 21/22 in presentation box with Certificate of Authenticity. I will either donate all monies raised to the Rangers Charity Foundation or Erskine Veterans Charity. 

Best offers please! 

47AE7CE7-50FF-4DC7-9AEF-99FF63530386.jpeg

EC5A61B9-07F5-4863-9CA9-28AB20FE93BA.jpeg

£6.

55 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

Think there is a lot more going on with the Linfield link than there ever has or will be with the Chelsea link so don’t think it’s fair to class them as together. Clearly been some sort of relationship between the clubs over the years as shown by the numerous friendlies held in pre seasons gone by 

I certainly have a bit of time and respect  for linfield and even more so since they were one of the clubs who tried to do something during our troubles when far more clubs were lining up to deliver their kick at us . Don’t support them in any way shape or form though 

Rab hates Irish league football, NI, and the fact the twelfth of July celebrations are held in NI and not Scotland like in the old days of him being in the OO before the numbers dwindled to almost extinction 

“A lot of Rangers fans have called me up and said they are looking forward to the game and I’m looking forward to going back,” he confirmed. “It’s going to be really nice.

“Rangers is a magnificent club with a tremendous history and tradition and a level of passion within the fanbase which is hard to comprehend, so I think they’ll looking forward to having one of the big Premier League clubs coming up.

“I hope very much it’s a full house because it will be a great occasion with two big clubs coming together, for sure. It’s pre-season, but it will be two good teams getting ready for the start of their respective seasons and European football, and I am sure both teams will make it a very worthwhile evening.”

19 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

“A lot of Rangers fans have called me up and said they are looking forward to the game and I’m looking forward to going back,” he confirmed. “It’s going to be really nice.

“Rangers is a magnificent club with a tremendous history and tradition and a level of passion within the fanbase which is hard to comprehend, so I think they’ll looking forward to having one of the big Premier League clubs coming up.

“I hope very much it’s a full house because it will be a great occasion with two big clubs coming together, for sure. It’s pre-season, but it will be two good teams getting ready for the start of their respective seasons and European football, and I am sure both teams will make it a very worthwhile evening.”

A big premier League club ? 🤣🤣🤣

Don't remember the time West Ham were a big club 😂

1 hour ago, G.E.C. said:

Who said that?

On 18/07/2022 at 13:40, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Did that prick Sheridan not play for EK?