Calvin Bassey

Clemdog

4 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

Someone who has learnt cult status at this Club, a monumental rise from backup player to MOTM in a European Final.

I'll always remember packing my case for Seville and running about daft listening to this song signing your name.

I love you, Calvin Bassey.

Don’t know why GT always thought you were a more mature gent .

I have many great memories of Calvin ,The one celebrating the league in the drawing room is the most vivid .

3 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

Someone who has learnt cult status at this Club, a monumental rise from backup player to MOTM in a European Final.

I'll always remember packing my case for Seville and running about daft listening to this song signing your name.

I love you, Calvin Bassey

:hiboys:Ha ha Good tune tho!

26 minutes ago, the goal machine said:

Don’t think I’ve seen a player improve so quickly with us before. Some move for him though.

All the best big man.

Think a lot of credit must go to Goldson for that. Hopefully he mentors King to the same level.

Bassey and Aribo covered just about every outfield position in their time with us between them.  Both high  quality  players who can fit into any team as and when required. I honestly can't think of an outfield position they didn't excell in with their time with us. 

We made a lot of money selling them on but will need to buy at least 4 players to make up for losing them imo.

I wish Bassey all the luck in the world. He won't need luck though.  His talent, commitment and work rate will see him through and then some. 

5 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I will never understand why Scotland is still stuck in a stage of shite rave music that the rest of the UK left behind around 2005

GBX mainly to blame I think 

28 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I will never understand why Scotland is still stuck in a stage of shite rave music that the rest of the UK left behind around 2005

Ewan McVicar is quite good.

21 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I have no idea what that is 

George Bowie is a Radio Clyde Dj, his Saturday show called into by wee neds is called GBX, he plays this shit all the time.