*****The Official Rangers v PSV Eindhoven Thread*****

G.E.C.

Wasnt the brightest of starts, but we showed character at the end of the half and had the more chances. Borna playing really well since Colak arrived. Also solid from Tillman and Tav, and what a team goal btw. Anything can happen in the 2nd half, but with 50 000 bears on full voice, i expect us to win this. MON THE GERS! 

Just now, bluenoz said:

What a goal that was and what a pass from Davis.

Sloppy goal conceded.

We are slightly the better team and everyone is playing well.

I'd need to see it again, but looks like Goldson starts cowering when the ball comes to him. Only slight thing I see really wrong with it.

2 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Aye I would love for Gio to try and make it happen. Needs to be a 4-4-2 or a 3-5-2. None of this pish putting one of them wide of a front three. I honestly think we haven't seen the best of certain strikers in recent years by putting them out of their comfort zone.

Could be done. Alfie would drift  a little wide ( not as wide as wingers in a front 3)and run the defenders ragged down the  channels. Cloak more penalty box predator

Its been a back and forth game but Id say we have looked the better team in longer spells. Id still like to see our midfield have a bit more control and tillman and lawrence have a bit more influence in the game. A positive is if they continue the niggly fouls they will eventually pick up bookings (id hope) which should help free up some space as they wont want to get too tight