Gio’s lack of ideas

How can such a successful attacking midfielder become a one dimensional  manager?!

Theres very little intensity to our play, satisfied with passing across the back with few glimmers of breaking down teams. 
His substitution timing and personnel are genuinely staggering! 
For years I’ve looked forward to pre match press conferences, ok managers won’t give much away, but you quickly buy into their enthusiasm and as a fan these build momentum going into games. Gio’s are lame, uninspiring, repetitive and completely uninformative, to the point I often don’t bother watching them. I just hope the players don’t feel communication with them is like this.

Why has there been no potential players from his previous clubs/leagues, linked with us? 
Listen I hope I’m reading the signs completely wrong but I’m a wee bit worried Gio has limited ideas. I know it’s not just him, he has other coaches but they’re lead from the top, if your main man is uninspiring then this is worrying. 

8 hours ago, Real Ranger said:

It’s hard to believe we reached a European final playing fantastic football led by such an uninspiring manager.

His press conferences are drab and we really should consider replacing him with super Ally.

For the press conferences actually that's not a terrible idea. 

Ally could get everyone laughing and fired up. 

Could his tactics in domestic games be with one eye on how we will need to play against European teams. 
Suspect it’s not easy for players to be told to play x way and then a few days later play y. Maybe he feels the team that can compete against the likes of PSV is enough to beat the likes of Hibs. 

The reaction to a draw sandwiched in between two massive European ties is completely OTT.

The last couple of years the level of fever pitch is mental,  you would think that Rangers teams of the past have never dropped a single point the way folk go on,  its a joke. 

Just now, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Should employ Boris Johnson imo. His interviews are always entertaining and I hear he is between jobs. 

If it's just entertainment we need in the press conferences, maybe The Rock?

FINALLY................THE ROCK.....HAS COME BACK..........TO TANNNNNNA-DICE.

etc

9 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

I have never been excited by press conferences in my life and rarely watched them with any manager 

I go to them on a regular basis and they are a waste of time. It's little more than a box ticking exercise and anyone who puts any weight on them is a fucking idiot.

40 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Our support are reactionary at the best of times but the fallout from Saturday night be the worst I can remember, it's fucking pathetic 

Worse than Livi away during the 55 season, which was wild at the time.

Edit: Maybe hibs 2-2 away that season is an even better comparison. The reaction was well OTT that day as well.

18 minutes ago, RockwellGers said:

If it's just entertainment we need in the press conferences, maybe The Rock?

FINALLY................THE ROCK.....HAS COME BACK..........TO TANNNNNNA-DICE.

etc

:lol:

Are you the Rock? Sure you will do them for free seeing as you are a Bluenose mate. 

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I go to them on a regular basis and they are a waste of time. It's little more than a box ticking exercise and anyone who puts any weight on them is a fucking idiot.

Aah but who is the most entertaining press conference speaker you have seen? Obviously means they should be our next manager. 

3 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Aah but who is the most entertaining press conference speaker you have seen? Obviously means they should be our next manager. 

Craig Levein's were usually good and Dick Campbell is entertaining when he's in the mood but there's nobody touches Yogi Hughes. His are usually a riot.

#YogiForRangers begins now

8 minutes ago, The Dude said:

They should be scrapped. Literally no need. Only done for the big sponsors boards in the back ground.

All you need is a tweet with the squad list the day before the game and updates on who’s out.