John Lundstram

KeyserSoze

Through his time here he seems to prove himself, be a stand out, get managers/fans onside and then job done, thinks he's better than he is, becomes an arrogant fucker and standards drop.

If Raskin hadn't fucking feel off the cliff he would be fighting for his place and having to prove himself as opposed to being one of the first names on the teamsheet.

11 minutes ago, bassettger said:

Hope he does move on. Too slow, plays too deep most of the time, only rarely makes a good forward pass and is one of the main reasons it takes us too long to get out of our own half. I would drop him for the semi-final and try Stirling, Diomande, Raskin and Cantwell in the middle.

A diamond? We don't have 1 striker never mind 2

1 hour ago, bassettger said:

Hope he does move on. Too slow, plays too deep most of the time, only rarely makes a good forward pass and is one of the main reasons it takes us too long to get out of our own half. I would drop him for the semi-final and try Stirling, Diomande, Raskin and Cantwell in the middle.

Stirling not a bad day out...

1 hour ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Been good all season and like the rest of the team been very poor recently.

Just been voted in the players player of the team for this season

So he hasn’t been good all season 🤷

This season has been like every other season he’s had with us- very good for a spell, very poor for a spell, very good for a spell, etc.

We should be moving every out of contract player out for starters and see what we can get for the rest of the shite. 

This is Rangers though and we can fully expect Lundstrum to be offered a new contract and with it second best again next season. 
Tav, Goldson and Lundstrum will all start our first game of next season 

We never ever learn 

3 hours ago, bassettger said:

Its a shit hole

I live there and can confirm this. Town centre destroyed by an incompetent council with cycle lanes no one uses and and an SNP MP who is seen as often as Griffin the invisible man. 

Shite hole. 

1 hour ago, Bristoe1872 said:

I live there and can confirm this. Town centre destroyed by an incompetent council with cycle lanes no one uses and and an SNP MP who is seen as often as Griffin the invisible man. 

Shite hole. 

Nice little live music venue in Nicky Tams though

Club is in the gutter if he gets a new deal. Already robbed nearly £5m in wages out of us for a 3 month spell and is demanding another £3m  :lol:

Guy is a clown and hope the support make their feelings known towards him and the rest of the bottle crashers at the end of the season. 

5 hours ago, bassettger said:

Its a shit hole

I went to Falkirk one point, can't mind if it was before Covid or after. Was a Saturday and it was a fucking ghost town. 

There was a witherspoons pub that was quite busy, and a big sports pub that was fucking dead as a door nail. Strange place. Went on the Falkirk wheel, that was exhilarating :lol:

5 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

Lundstram is a far different situation to Ryan Jack, Arfield still contributed in his final season too.

Arfield would have contributed this season as well, infact in the last two games i think he could have made a difference 

4 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

Lundstram is a far different situation to Ryan Jack, Arfield still contributed in his final season too.

when Lunny wins a game at the scumdome,I will agree with you.

Arfield was a popular player. I always felt that played a big part in his extension. He popped up with the odd goal, but he was more or less ineffective. One year too many and this will be similar I fear.

5 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

when Lunny wins a game at the scumdome,I will agree with you.

Arfield was a popular player. I always felt that played a big part in his extension. He popped up with the odd goal, but he was more or less ineffective. One year too many and this will be similar I fear.

Arfield got what it meant to fight till your last breath for the club though, if he came on the last twenty against dundee he'd have gave us some form of press and heart to maybe steal a win