*****The Official Rangers v Nonce FC Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

McLaughlin had a shocker but lets take a moment to think that the whole team except Barisic was absolute shite. I cannot believe we gave 4 year deal to Goldson i was over the moon about it. Ill always always remember that fuckin Borre goal that he didnt defend. McCrorie and McCann from now on please. Enough of Davis and Kamara. We know very well that playing it short from the keeper gets us in fuckin trouble, yet the whole game was like that. First games against PSV - i understand, they have tall midfielders who wouldve got the 1st ball. But a midfield of Hatate, Mcgregor and O'Riley ? Jesus fuckin christ they are like 170cm each. Time and time again the same mistakes happen vs them, the same wrong setup, wrong tactics and awful subs. Oh, and Ryan Kent can go to back to Barnsley. 

Just now, 2nd Flute said:

There's nothing shite about them mate, but they'll struggle against a side who keeps possession and attacks them, and has a decent defence, unfortunately that's not us 

True mate they'll probably struggle in Europe but will walk this league which is more important as you know yourself as it guarantees you big money for going straight into the champions league.

Just now, demise said:

McLaughlin had a shocker but lets take a moment to think that the whole team except Barisic was absolute shite. I cannot believe we gave 4 year deal to Goldson i was over the moon about it. Ill always always remember that fuckin Borre goal that he didnt defend. McCrorie and McCann from now on please. Enough of Davis and Kamara. We know very well that playing it short from the keeper gets us in fuckin trouble, yet the whole game was like that. First games against PSV - i understand, they have tall midfielders who wouldve got the 1st ball. But a midfield of Hatate, Mcgregor and O'Riley ? Jesus fuckin christ they are like 170cm each. Time and time again the same mistakes happen vs them, the same wrong setup, wrong tactics and awful subs. Oh, and Ryan Kent can go to back to Barnsley. 

The players were shocking but our manager allows this to happen didn make changes when needed and set us up all wrong. 

He has no clue how to handle them

4 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

The players were shocking but our manager allows this to happen didn make changes when needed and set us up all wrong. 

He has no clue how to handle them

Sadly i dont think Gio will be on the job for very long. And i also dont think that this is bad news for the club. 

10 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Aye and what the fuck will Edgar and the rest of the fan media do with their privilege?

Fuck all.

A fucking podcast has more pull than any supposed fan group we’ve had and they should be organising the support to get rid of that shambles of a board

But all will happen is soft questions and sarcastic jabs on twitter

Think you’ve called it right there, mate. 

9 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Mate, it’s 9:50 am here and I’ve just watched a fucking horror show. Can’t believe what I’ve just seen. Heads need to roll but the transfer window has closed. Won’t be crying so yes, just have to laugh. 

Long day for you mate😳

Couldn’t have happened last week, then we could have tried a few panic buys to address things, could it?

Just now, SkylineBlue said:

It's much deeper than Gio.

I agree with this, totally. I don’t think Gio is a poor coach overall, the euro results have proven that- BUT I cannot for the life of me understand how he can get it so wrong against them in those two games in Feb and today.

I also do not buy that he didn’t want more arrivals in- that’s a board edict and he’s been forced to pretend.

10 minutes ago, Bydo said:

Mate I know we have had our disagreements about how good they are, or at least how good they appear to be against other teams in the league, but you cannot, surely to fuck, tell me that they ‘looked poor’ after handing us our arse 3-0 on a plate in the first half- McLaughlin at fault or not.

They probably “looked” worse in the second half because, just like in February, they knew we had absolutely fucking nothing to offer. They coasted it and we allowed it to happen AGAIN.

You need to face the fact that, on current evidence, they are untouchable. Maybe someone will come along and get a result that makes them look ordinary but it simply hasn’t happened yet, and when WE can’t do it, we have no right at all to call them poor.

They’re better than us but as I said, a neutral would have watched that game today and thought the overall standard was absolutely shite. 

I’m not saying that in some biased im really annoyed kind of way either because we deserved nothing and were rotten but I don’t think they overly dominated that game at any point or played impressive football. We just decided passing across our back four was the way to get a win 

26 minutes ago, AGM_72 said:

He didn't go at anyone. Constantly slowed the game down. 

Gonna be using the using the word slow to describe us all day but that's what we were. Individualy, collectively. 

there was a moment in the first half (im sure we will all remember it) where he had the chance to go at one player down the wing. he didnt and passed it. then got it back and had 3 players im front of him with the opportunity to pass to barisic on the overlap and rather than pass, tried to take on the 3 players and lost it. i honestly dont know what goes on in his head. hes a fucking headcase sometimes.