The other mob

MisterC

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

That’s a load of shite :lol: as if he never knew about it when he went.

He’s going to a club that’s fans sing about their own former player dying, he couldn’t care less :lol: 

It was a conversation between him and his agent. Its what I was reading and to be honest I'm not sure I believe it either. Looks like a piss take.

20230605_160906.jpg

5 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Sky Sports - Terms agreed in Principle

Something tells me this has been agreed before Saturdays game. Gravy Veins certainly played a blinder.

Could have used the last few interviews as a thank you or at least a goodbye. Probably advised not to just incase they erupted back at Parkhead and threw sharks again. :lol:

The only thing that matters in all of this is that Rangers, Beale our squad and support are READY to go full pelt at those scummy cunts next season. 

Win the League, make a decent impression in Europe again and win both domestic cups. 

As for who they get...

gie.gif.581acfc9bf5e1c937b692fc322be3c36.gif

Rangers fans on here and social media laughing at joking about this, the old “be careful what you wish for” comes into play here. If they get Rodger’s back they’ve went from a lucky manager who aye improved Celtic and got them playing good football in Scotland, albeit because our shambles of a board couldn’t back our managers, to a real manager in the tranny shagger.  Rodger’s is a dirty tarrier rat but he’s a fucking brilliant manager.   I’d rather be going up against fat ange than Rodger’s next season.  

1 hour ago, B1872 said:

Watching some of the stuff on Talksport YouTube about Spurs and Ange. I forgot how nauseating that Jim White is when it comes to the scum, had to switch it off. He’s a skinny wee creepy junkie looking worst cunt.

He’s the worst cunt out there, “my good friend” this and that. Honestly just name drops the fuck out of everyone. 

Weird that he’s on a station with the likes of Ally and Brazil, who don’t hide their allegiances. Yet he makes a conscious effort to go overboard, calling Larsson “the king” etc. An absolute fucking wetwipe who I hope is unwelcome at Ibrox