The other mob

MisterC

Actually thought at first when the draw was made they had a decent chance of going through. It’s basically an average Europa League group with Champions League money let’s be honest.

The fallout if they don’t even manage to secure 3rd should be enjoyable.

Why did they have a boy band midget in that wall position.  That was the point where the ball was being whipped over for the far post and where your taller player would be effective?  Why did Hart go for that ball with two hands when  the left hand would have reached further over to his post?  

46 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Actually thought at first when the draw was made they had a decent chance of going through. It’s basically an average Europa League group with Champions League money let’s be honest.

Absolutely nothing like an average Europa League group ffs :lol: 

The top seeds in the best Europa League group came 13 points behind Feyenoord last season

34 minutes ago, Roy Hobbs said:

The guy beside Kyogo is at least a meter away from the wall. Kyogo has moved forward away from it.

He's obviously as thick as UEFA a metre is nowhere near a yard in terms of measurement.

He should ask his sister to demonstrate a yard with her strap on then hed get it 🤔

2 hours ago, Swagger said:

Don’t normally watch them but enjoyed that last night. Two pish teams though and just makes it worse how easy Beale made it for them 

Our media love Callum Macgregor - shown up again to be the bang average SPL player that he is 

I did not actually watch the game but was checking in this thread and it was great to see them having two sent off. Can you imagine that happening with our referees. 🙄

5 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I did not actually watch the game but was checking in this thread and it was great to see them having two sent off. Can you imagine that happening with our referees. 🙄

Plenty of action but very little football. Feyenoord are gash. 
We are bad but I still can’t believe that lot came to ibrox and strolled to a free 3 points 

I fucking detest Beale 

1 minute ago, Swagger said:

Plenty of action but very little football. Feyenoord are gash. 
We are bad but I still can’t believe that lot came to ibrox and strolled to a free 3 points 

I fucking detest Beale 

That game was a disgrace the way we played and it was certainly down to MB.

I will probably say I dislike him now, rather than detest, but it depends on how long he stays probably. :whistle:

39 minutes ago, The Specky Non Liar - Sometimes said:

Absolutely nothing like an average Europa League group ffs :lol: 

The top seeds in the best Europa League group came 13 points behind Feyenoord last season

Think folk forget we played Feyenord about 4 seasons ago and think they are the same team 

13 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

That game was a disgrace the way we played and it was certainly down to MB.

I will probably say I dislike him now, rather than detest, but it depends on how long he stays probably. :whistle:

He’s long over stayed his welcome but the damage has been done

Prick of a man 

1 hour ago, The Godfather said:

Not sure how Atletico Madrid are a EL team. Champions of Holland too

An average Europa group is ridiculous tbh 

Atletico aside it’s an average group. Both Lazio and Feyenoord were in the Europa League last season with Sturm Graz Midtjylland. Lazio didn’t qualify and Feyenoord went through with a points total that wouldn’t have been enough to secure 2nd place in any of the other groups.

It’s the weakest group in the Champions League this season by some distance.

13 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I cannot see him turning it around and this board are allowing the mistake of the one who appointed him to go on. 

I genuinely believe looking back this board will have taken us through the worst period in our history on the park. Michael Beale is a huge issue but the state of the club runs far deeper. We are soon to be the 2nd most successful club in the country and that’s all we’ll be until we get real change in the running of the club. The damage these incompetent cunts have done/doing will take years to fix.

55 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

They get away with so much here with our refs they cannot understand why it is so different in Europe. Wankers.

historically it’s been said that European refs(mainly Spanish) are a lot quicker to blow their whistle or hand out bookings than you would find domestically.

It was a concern our fans constantly raised when Kevin Thomson played in Europe. A booking in Europe isn’t always a booking in the SPL.(wether it’s celtic, Hearts or Aberdeen playing)

I don’t particularly want to defend the gobshite… but I don’t think what Macgregor said has anything to do with preferential treatment. The implication is that you need be much smarter at this level…. Which is something we all know.

3 hours ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

The aim for them was always 3rd whether they admit it or not. The draw was actually a bit of a cunt for them regards coming 3rd. Fair enough they probably got the easiest pot 1 team but on the other hand they got a really hard pot 3 team, they would probably rather it was the other way round. 

4 hours ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Mate, they have been utterly atrocious in Europe for nigh on 2 decades.

It's almost 20 years since they even won a knock out tie FFS :lol: