The other mob

MisterC

2 minutes ago, CXB said:

A few gems from the mutants on the Darkside

The off-side goal and the denied late stonewall penalty aside, we got what we deserved. 

No mistake though. Refereeing and VAR played their part.

Kilmarnock are agricultural rubbish who will be lauded by the Scottish media and ex-football pundits alike.  They hacked and elbowed their way through that game with the help of one of the biggest cheating bastards you'll see in world football

Looks like the powers that be have decided that the trophy record is their red line.

VAR has been a disgrace since day one, so I won’t bang on about it but two pivotal decisions were obviously wrong, the Kilmarnock goal and the Haksa penalty.

We were pish. But we were also cheated. The goal was offside and we were denied a stonewall penalty at the end.

As expected they didn't actually lose today they were cheated again...lol

TBF they probably could have had a pen but fuck em, it made my day.

Credit where it is due to McInnes and his team, in the words of Corporal Jones, they don't like it up em. Gerrit up ye ya bunch of spoiled b rats.

I will allow myself a small smile of satisfaction at the pleasing thought of all those free money Sellik treble coupons being ripped up by all those oh so arrogant bastards. Makes what was a very frustration weekend due to our lackluster performance, into a most enjoyable one. 

10 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Did you watch us yesterday? This season? The last 12 years?  When we win that trophy that’s the day to celebrate.  Clearly glad their out and now there’s no excuses for us not winning this for the first time in over a decade.

Are you saying you're not laughing at them getting pumped oot the cup, thus fucking their treble? Seriously :lol:

We are all too aware of our failings over the last decade but come on to fuck, get it right up the smug cunts. 

I'm not celebrating either,  just pishing myself laughing. We might not win it, but it doesn't stop you from enjoying them getting pumped. 

Do you never enjoy them losing in any competition until/unless we go on to win it? 

Cheer up man, brenda's fucked their treble :lol:

These cunts have looked like they had a way to win any domestic game in the last couple of seasons. Now they're looking very beatable and that's reason for a bit of positivity. Just need our lot to get their act together and realise there's a treble to be won.

Just now, psb07158 said:

We’ve started the season poorly so the spotlight hasn’t been on them…this has been coming

Hopefully forces them into some dreadful panic buys. 

Absolutely this, it was clear from his first game that the trouble was coming, Brenda will be getting it tight.