*****The Official Rangers v Dundee Utd Match Thread*****

Craiggybear

5 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Can't even say i'm surprised to be honest.

We've been mostly pish against the current worst team in the league.

Hard to get my head round what's happened to us since PSV.

Have no confidence in this team under the Manager, i'm sad to say.

Honestly I still feel we very fortunate to progress at their expense. If it wasn’t for their shooting falling to our levels in that 2nd leg we’d have been bounced by at least two goals.

We simply need a manager in who can put belief in these players.

Someone with a bit of fight about them.

Dyche is available I think and although a I would rather have someone more offensively minded, would be a fucking massive improvement.

Gio has turned our players into massive shitebags. We have declined massively since Gerrard days, with the memory of the Euro run well and truly fading.

They are comfortably the worst team in the league. Coming in to this game they had scored 2 and conceded 18 and we're allowing them to make a fucking game of this at Ibrox. 

There is a rot in the club and we need to cut it out today. This cannot go on any longer.

We are slow ponderous and turgid as fuck. Why are we playing two holding midfielders against this shite? And again a three million quid signing on the bench. Morelos and Colak should both be starting games like this. Regardless of what happens today this isn't working and we are not winning this league under the current manager.