Tillman

RFC55

There's a lot more experienced players that have been here longer , and know what being a Rangers player is all about , that I'd be pointing a finger at , than a young boy that's just walked in the door . 

In fact , there's a whole midfield full of them . 

5 hours ago, docspiderman said:

I don’t that Tillman will succeed anywhere, he seems to be so slow in reactions and needs so much time to control the ball before doing anything and the ambling about on the outskirts of the game when we do not have possession of the ball would have decent managers going apoplectic.

We have too many that look like they don’t really want to play football for a living - the likes of Tillman, Kent and Morelos. All decent players but look completely uninterested. 
So many needing a fucking boot up the arse but can’t see the nice Gio being able to give anyone a bollocking 

5 hours ago, RFC55 said:

If tillman ever gets close to aribos Rangers career then he can be deemed as a slight success

at one point at 1 down Kent made the wrong pass which was to tillman, he couldn’t protect it and tried to lob it over the Napoli players head and he ended up looking like a fanny, aribo woulda took that in and drove away with it, see honestly for a Bayern academy player he’s fucking terrible.

id rather allow Lowry to make these mistakes (btw I don’t think Lowry works hard enough) than let another teams player cost us, he’s not worth 6 million 

Aye , I think the team is screaming out for a Lowry . 

Not comparing him to Barry Ferguson , but when he burst onto the scene there was a refreshing gallusness about him that comes with youth . 

Could do with a bit of that just now as our midfield is far too tired , stagnant and stale . 

6 hours ago, NixonRFC said:

Tillman is Aribo's replacement and is getting the exact same criticism Aribo got in the first half of 2019-20, he got accused of being lazy, lackadaisical, a coward (after his first OF at Ibrox)... it took him until December to really start finding his feet, he's probably had a more prominent role than Gio would've hoped so early on but Lawrence's injury has meant we've been over reliant on him.

With Aribo though he was a cheap acquisition and we knew he'd have time to develop, I'm unsure if we'd pay the fee required for Tillman just to try and emulate Aribo

Both hid when the going got tough but looked excellent against your St Johnstones and Ross Countys

46 minutes ago, TheKingObv said:

Don't really see how he fits in the modern game tbh

Not sharp or incisive enough to play through the middle and too slow to play out wide. 

He's technically decent but that's about it.

Will look goods at 5's.

6 hours ago, RFC55 said:

Gio is also quiet to we allow him the same time? 

Gio's in his late 40s with 400 odd games, over 100 caps, 6 or 7 years management under his belt. Think that's plenty of time to have found his feet in the game.

He's not the same kind of quiet anyway. Gio's quietly spoken, but he's also always been confidently spoken and assertive since the first moment he came to Ibrox more than twenty years ago. Tillman comes across as young and slightly timid.

2 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Least yous are listening now!!!

Posted this on this forum way back in July.i know nothing though. Seen it mile away.

You were changing your opinion the other week when he had a half decent game , which surprised me.

The guy is pish and should be on his way back to Germany once his deal is done , same with Sands.

2 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

You were changing your opinion the other week when he had a half decent game , which surprised me.

The guy is pish and should be on his way back to Germany once his deal is done , same with Sands.

Not changinh my mind mate!

But trying to be positive. It was the motherwell game after he scored. He started running the pitch and closing down at the very least.