Tillman is the answer

Scoring goals from everywhere

Left foot right foot header

No one does it better

Maliks from the USA

oh oh Malik Tillman

oh oh oh oh oh

If the groove dont get ya,  then the rifles gonna 😶

Never fails me to amaze me how Bipolar the fan base can be with players ,One minute there are folk queuing up to take them to the airport the next want them signed up or contracts extended only for it to flip again within a week or so .

My opinion on Tillman hasn’t changed much from when I first saw him ,The boy can play but doesn’t really show enough commitment,He does have an aggressive side but just doesn’t show it enough ..That’s something that he could add to his game if he really wants to,

Big 6months ahead of him I reckon ,Not just for his short term career with us as but how his career progresses long term .

4 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Never fails me to amaze me how Bipolar the fan base can be with players ,One minute there are folk queuing up to take them to the airport the next want them signed up or contracts extended only for it to flip again within a week or so .

My opinion on Tillman hasn’t changed much from when I first saw him ,The boy can play but doesn’t really show enough commitment,He does have an aggressive side but just doesn’t show it enough ..That’s something that he could add to his game if he really wants to,

Big 6months ahead of him I reckon ,Not just for his short term career with us as but how his career progresses long term .

His performance on Thursday was Bipolar 🙃

This boy needs time. He has a massive future. Because how shit scottish football is we think everything has to be rapid. Let this boy progress with us and he will make us a fortune. Deboer done it with dodgy knees let this boy flourish with replaced knees at a young age and different generation. 

Done brilliant at times and quiet in others. Could have more or less created 3 goals (not an assist but created the winner for me with brilliant skill and patient play on the right to create the space for the cross with 2 Sheep players on him). His play to set up Morelos in the first half by flicking the ball past the defender then going round the other way was lovely skill and imagination as was his set up for Arfield earlier in the 2nd half.

I'm not sure if he has it in him to command a game for 90 minutes but at only 20 the potential is definitely there. I'm sure there's still better to come from him.