*****Official St. Johnstone vs Rangers match thread*****

1 minute ago, GA1972 said:

Do not want to hear one more shout for Morelos to come on in a game we’re struggling by the way, the guy is an absolute myth 

A center forward is only as good as the service mate. Hopeful crosses into the box are not the answer.

Granted, he does not look sharp.

Just now, johanvanhentze said:

The position of CH is not easy.. The defence is only as good as you midfield, and he has no help there. He also needs an experienced voice besides him to guide him through a game. He is a takent, and he is NOT the first player that you should target. 

He’s not the first player I target and I hope he turns it round I’m just saying generally if you’re this shite and a young talented lad gets drafted in they usually show you their talent and give you something to be positive about 

I haven’t seen anything positive about him, an experienced voice can’t tell him not to get turned inside out by Stevie May and Nicky Clark or to not stand still in the box for 3/4 seconds waiting on a player hitting a shot