*****The Official Aberdeen v Rangers Match Thread*****

Just now, J-Maestro said:

What a fucking embarrassment of a post, wishing one of our players doesn't do well.

Couldn't believe some of the posts in here when I opened the thread, I'd genuinely chuck it if that was how I felt after that result

2 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

McFadden is right good pundit, always think he’s fair despite growing up a celtic fan. Knowledgable as well, fair fucks to him 

He literally just said “may have come off Goldson’s arm” he’s furious inside

Just now, Negri's lovechild said:

He knows his limitations as well, and knows he isn't the same player as 4 / 5 seasons ago.

He'll get stuck in, but he has the intelligence to ghost into space that none of our other midfielders seem to be capable of. 

Only one out of the lot of them thats worth giving another season , thats what hes capable of and theres no one else in that squad that has it.

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

Fair play to Beale too, would have been easy to get caught up in hysteria at winning goal but he had a look of a guy who knew we got away with one after an absolute shitshow.

That the difference gio would have been delighted with a point

Just now, CR3 said:

Arfield almost single-handedly won us that in the end, then if you think about the semi-final v them where he came on and got the equaliser. A proper good impact sub. 

He isn’t a bad player and like you say contributes something. A lot more than can be said for a lot of the team

Just now, Prso's headband said:

He literally just said “may have come off Goldson’s arm” he’s furious inside

Don’t know what you’re watching he literally just said ‘I think it’s come off his chest’ when talking through the goals two minutes ago 

Just now, The Specky Liar said:

Couldn't believe some of the posts in here when I opened the thread, I'd genuinely chuck it if that was how I felt after that result

I'd fucking take O'Halloran signing for one game if he scored two last minute winners. Fucking absolute weirdo, should be chucked for that. Only cunts I know who hate Arfield are tims.