*****The Official Rangers v St Mirren Match Thread*****

27 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I think Davies is a good player and last week's gaff was a rare mistake for him.  Until today. His worst performance in a Rangers jersey. It seems that mistake has affected him.

I do agree agree last week was a rare mistake but I think he's just OK and that's our problem imo - we have too many just OK players . 

They're not necessarily poor , but neither are they stand outs , they're just bang average . I thought Cantwell was a superb today but how often have we left a game this season where we've said that about any player - rarely . 

To win the league we need more players to step up to the plate on the big occasions instead of just being bang average .

56 minutes ago, Drumloyal said:

That game had me wondering if I was fucking high.  Same with the Unirea game.

I was high 

Watched the game at my bird at the times house, she stayed on the fifth floor of the Bellsmyre high flats :lol:

Went 3-0 down on the hour mark and ended up winning 5-3.

Advocaat's first competitive game as Rangers manager as well. Bat shit crazy 

Positives the result as it looked at times that we couldn’t be arsed, Cantwell, Tillman in flashes, Matondo assist and 2 goals for the Buff.

Negatives Ben fucking Davies and some piss poor defending in general, thought Tav’s passing was minging.

Despite the scoreline, games like this never feel comfortable at the minute. I appreciate them working hard to get the win in the end but we're making life harder for ourselves than it need be.

On the upside, it's more exciting to watch at least. Not bored by halftime as used to often be the case. 

Just hearing lundstram here saying some really good goals, one had about ‘60 odd passes’ 

Mate..teams can get into opponents box with 2/3. Why should it be great that we took 60+? :lol: Sums up how he plays though tbh. 

17 minutes ago, CR3 said:

Just hearing lundstram here saying some really good goals, one had about ‘60 odd passes’ 

Mate..teams can get into opponents box with 2/3. Why should it be great that we took 60+? :lol: Sums up how he plays though tbh. 

Any other team scored a goal with a load of passes and you’d praise it.