*****Official Rangers vs Servette match thread*****

.Williamson.

Just now, Blueshoff said:

Danilo didn't impress tbh.  Good first touch and second then loses it trying for the third.

Aside from that it wasn't the worst performance I have seen.  At least there was some effort in there.  Cifuentes looked good for the few minutes he was on.

Thought he was trying too hard tonight. A few times he couldn't get the ball out of his feet quick enough. Still excited to see how he gets on for us

Ignoring the score line, this style of football is turgid pish.

Lammers and Danilo not showing they can play on the right and left respectively either.

We have nobody that can run at players with pace and skill and commit them.

First half from Lammers one of the worst I’ve seen in a long time.

Just now, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Lammers and Danilo not showing they can play on the right and left respectively either.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 

From what I watched on Saturday compared to tonight is night and day. Much more attacking, much more penetration and we could have scored 4/5 tonight.

There were passing options all over the park though the passing sometimes left a little to desire, especially as the game went on and subs came on.

No doubt we should have scored more but tonight creating all those chances and giving very little bodes well going forward.

More of the same on Saturday just with a few more goals!

1 minute ago, The Specky Non Liar - Sometimes said:

Go on...

Calling folk Happy clappers on a Rangers forum for defending a win 😆 

No wonder folk take the utter pish out of our fan base. Full of mongos

Danilo looks to have something about him

dessers off the ball is fkn static move you lazy bastard

sima and dowell are nonentities 

Cifuentes looks strong

beales subs are worse than gios baffling 

wright should have came on when they had 10 men to at least try and beat a man  nobody else can😪

3 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

You’re spot on. The odd flick here and there from Lammers seems to mean in a lot of eyes that he’s had a good game - he was awful.

As a team we were awful. The standards have dropped to a level where people see that shite tonight as improvement 

Fucking brutal 

4 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Negative cunts galore who feed off us not doing well.

Supporters my arse 

Lot a pish. People don't become non supporters cause they are negative about negative performances. It's no all sunshine and lollipops and there's fuck all wrong with pointing out concerns.

Just home, not read the thread yet but I can guess.

After 25 minutes or so we seemed to slow down, we had difficulty stringing  passes together. We had three great breakaways that we should have capitalised on, missed a sitter also.

Nothing we could have done with their penalty and Butland didn't have a save to make

All in all we won, it wasn't pretty but we got the result and with more sharpness it could and would have been better.

It's only half time and they didn't threaten us. Our passing let us down.

Just now, Swagger said:

You’re spot on. The odd flick here and there from Lammers seems to mean in a lot of eyes that he’s had a good game - he was awful.

As a team we were awful. The standards have dropped to a level where people see that shite tonight as improvement 

Fucking brutal 

You have to be at the fucking wind up

You have to be

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Lot a pish. People don't become non supporters cause they are negative about negative performances. It's no all sunshine and lollipops and there's fuck all wrong with pointing out concerns.

People aren't pointing out concerns though are they, they're clearly thriving off running us down unnecessarily 

Clearly I’m missing something, scored 2, should have been at least two more. They never troubled us once.

Should have been 3-0 fist half with us playing some lovely stuff.

Concern clearly is inability to beat low block.

Not sure if it will be enough with all their players back next week though 

11 minutes ago, NitshillBear said:

Happy clappers have started early this year

Who are the happy clappers exactly? 

1st game in UEFA champions league which we won incidentally? 

Yes it could have been a lot better in second half, that's a given...but we won the game.

You surely can't be pissed off at that? :lol: absolute madness fgs 😳

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

No one said it is.

Mongos calling folk Happy clappers for getting behind the team and being happy with the result is not what I call support.

That's what is "a lot of pish"

Maniacs thinking we would start the season running riot playing stylish football is astounding. Almost luke they don't have a single clue about how football works when you clear out half a team and replace with new ones.