The Michael Beale Thread.

DavieMacRFC

3 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

He’s a sleekit bastard.

I think the reaction has been so intense because a lot of people went along with him and have just realised they have been completely conned.

It's like finding out the Merc you bought has a Lada engine and the clock wound back 60,000 miles.

4 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

He’s a sleekit bastard.

I'm always wary that I never wanted him anywhere near the job in the first place, so my opinion is maybe flavoured by that, but I can't stand the way he conducts himself.

I've said it on here a lot, particularly recently, but him coming to watch a game when Gio was under pressure is not how a man conducts himself in my opinion. I cant forgive or forget it. It's a massive red flag.

17 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Keep fucking checking this to see if the mole faced cunt has been sacked. Should probably do myself a favour for my own sanity and log out until December.

I’m giving you a like but feel you need a metaphorical hug mate, don’t let it annoy you that much 😂

4 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I think the reaction has been so intense because a lot of people went along with him and have just realised they have been completely conned.

It's like finding out the Merc you bought has a Lada engine and the clock wound back 60,000 miles.

And double jeopardy is the players that signed having believed it too.

1 minute ago, The Archer said:

Given that we all know this now and Park and Bennet had a set too about if after the game, The players will surely want him out also as you can see the frustration in them. Wonder how close the leadership group are to approaching Bisgrove about it

What happened with Park and Bennet ?

2 minutes ago, The Archer said:

Given that we all know this now and Park and Bennet had a set too about if after the game, The players will surely want him out also as you can see the frustration in them. Wonder how close the leadership group are to approaching Bisgrove about it

Do we all know that? Whit?

4 minutes ago, The Archer said:

What Park/Bennett set to?

5 minutes ago, The Archer said:

After the game yesterday mate? 

Please tell us more. 

1 hour ago, PromDeAnglais said:

Its nowhere near that figure with you consider net spend. Player sales got us best part of 10 million along with some of our previously highest earners leaving. It would be interesting to see the actual spend when you take everything including ticket sales etc into consideration.

I’m aware of that mate, Scottish football’s so far behind financially that even if the figure of 15 million is true, in some leagues 15 million spent on a player will be for nothing more than a benchwarmer at best and it doesn’t raise an eyebrow.

In that sense I have sympathy for Beale when criticised for the money spent on 9 players, my worry is how poor we’ve generally looked since pre season started against every level of opponent, Morton being an example.

22 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Similar to what you say here, I said to my mates I watched the game with that Beale is coming across to me like a Used Car Salesman. He can try and talk a good game but apart from hitting balls into the box and hoping for the best I don't really see what he is trying to achieve. 

The alarms bells have been going since preseason as I just couldn't see the basis of anything we could build on. I usually back managers a bit longer than most but all I am seeing are red flags.

35 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Keep fucking checking this to see if the mole faced cunt has been sacked. Should probably do myself a favour for my own sanity and log out until December.

I generally stay of here for a couple of days after we lose, longer if it's to them, but after yesterday I am checking every few minutes to see if the board has done this right thing.