The Michael Beale Thread.

DavieMacRFC

Who’s been the manager with a style and can assemble a team 

PLG 

warburton 

pedro 

stevie g 

it’s an absolute minefield 

I don’t have the answers , I’m really concerned about where we go from here if / when Beale gets the tin tac 

Martingdale would win us the league but we would never appoint him as a Manager right away. It's rare to bring in a foreign manager who wins us the league playing good football. Dick Advocaat gave us 2 years then failed. Who else? We just want someone who knows the league well as Scotland is very unique. You get people like Gerrard Gio Beale Pedro setting up away to Aberdeen thinking its a big big game. Only Walter would say its fucking Aberdeen go and do what you do boys and win.

McInnes and Martingdale would win us the league given their knowledge on the league. Europe would probably be a car crash but i want us winning domestically consistently. McInnes is proving what a decent Manager he is. He wouldn't be popular though and as soon as we lost a game the whole of social media would want him out. That's how life is. We cant afford to keep taking risks with people abroad who dont know how to win in Scotland. 

47 minutes ago, VanVeenRangers said:

Martingdale would win us the league but we would never appoint him as a Manager right away. It's rare to bring in a foreign manager who wins us the league playing good football. Dick Advocaat gave us 2 years then failed. Who else? We just want someone who knows the league well as Scotland is very unique. You get people like Gerrard Gio Beale Pedro setting up away to Aberdeen thinking its a big big game. Only Walter would say its fucking Aberdeen go and do what you do boys and win.

McInnes and Martingdale would win us the league given their knowledge on the league. Europe would probably be a car crash but i want us winning domestically consistently. McInnes is proving what a decent Manager he is. He wouldn't be popular though and as soon as we lost a game the whole of social media would want him out. That's how life is. We cant afford to keep taking risks with people abroad who dont know how to win in Scotland. 

tkygei8a3gta1.gif

10 hours ago, Essandoh said:

The cunt retired after deliberately trying to end a young boy’s career in Australia with a “tackle” that was borderline assault. Not to mention the Charlton player who had to get four operations on his leg which was nearly amputated because of the damage that Muscat caused.

Speaks volumes that he wasn’t allowed to play in Old Firm games while here in case he sparked an incident that got out of control. I’m sure I even read that the police had a word about his involvement because of his reputation.

Just a vicious, rotten, horrible bastard.

No level of success at managerial level in Asia can ever pardon his behaviour and conduct in the game. He’s a scumbag who would cause the club all sorts of problems and we’d be taking yet another step back appointing someone as vile as him.

:lol:

9 minutes ago, Orange Persson said:

MB  seems to have reached his ceiling.  It looks like we have as well. 

Just as we cannot sign top top players, we cannot attract that calibre of Manager.  Underwhelming appointments hoping to come good.  Need to stop planting seeds and buy a fully grown tree.

We're backing to hoping the filth fuck it up with their appointments as it seems we can't attract a manager with any decent pedigree, Beale, Gerrard, Warburton were all rookies, Pedro was a fruit loop. Our players are either old and on their last contract, or young and hopeful. Depressing as fuck.

Just now, The Specky Non Liar - Sometimes said:

Martindale and Mcvinnes are both better managers than Beale.

They are - but both also carved a career out of teams hard to beat and perhaps scraping it - would seem a risk to appoint them to a team that is expected to win every game. We have no idea how they would translate.

6 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

I've said it before, but I think McInnes and Lampard are stick ons to be approached.

They both give me the fear. You can see the justification for it as well.

One is Scottish, knows the club and culture, would be deemed a safe pair of hands and has a reasonable reputation.

Lampard is another in the mould of Gerrard but has PL experience. 

I want neither of them at the club. 

18 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

That doesn’t mean either of them are good enough to be Rangers manager.

Martindale is absolutely unfit to be the Rangers Manager.

The day David Martindale is appointed as Rangers manager is a day we may as well just burn the Main Stand down and disband the club.