Dessers

BigBearButt

2 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

If he does that tomorrow and it’s the goal that gets us the three points he can stride off in anyway he likes 

Fair point.

I'd prefer to put the game to bed early though.

Would be good to see him kill his goal drought. You can see that he is frustrated. Looked really annoyed with himself when he was subbed off against Benfica at Ibrox.

Just hope he can get back on form for all our sakes as we are relying on him.

8 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Fair point.

I'd prefer to put the game to bed early though.

Would be good to see him kill his goal drought. You can see that he is frustrated. Looked really annoyed with himself when he was subbed off against Benfica at Ibrox.

Just hope he can get back on form for all our sakes as we are relying on him.

I said earlier he needs to start scoring again, as shite as he is he’s all we’ve got, we’ve a treble to win, we need our number 9 contributing. We need to get behind him.

26 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

I said earlier he needs to start scoring again, as shite as he is he’s all we’ve got, we’ve a treble to win, we need our number 9 contributing. We need to get behind him.

Aye. We have to get behind him as a support on match days. Patience is required.

He is capable of going on a good run. Has done it before. Dundee are shit and he should have lots of opportunities.

Genuinely hope he scores and gets his confidence back. We are very dependent on him.

12 minutes ago, will2203 said:

12 minutes ago, will2203 said:

I would be better than Dessers up front. He is fucking shite!

How many seasons has Tav been our top goal scorer for now?

I know he takes the penalties, but a right back shouldn't be our top goal scorer.

Not blaming Dessers for that btw. It's a long term failing that really needs resolved in the summer.

33 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

How many seasons has Tav been our top goal scorer for now?

I know he takes the penalties, but a right back shouldn't be our top goal scorer.

Not blaming Dessers for that btw. It's a long term failing that really needs resolved in the summer.

Tav is not a right back. Fucking woeful defender. But unfortunately neither is he a forward. Fucks up our team. Never a Rangers captain. Serial loser!

39 minutes ago, will2203 said:

Tav is not a right back. Fucking woeful defender. But unfortunately neither is he a forward. Fucks up our team. Never a Rangers captain. Serial loser!

Assuming this is a really bad attempt at fishing.

1 hour ago, Fear no foe said:

This rule change might actually suit him. He'd still shoot it straight into the keeper's arms mind but still...

So that’s the last part of the attackers body needs to be played on with the first part of the defender?

1 hour ago, Fear no foe said:

This rule change might actually suit him. He'd still shoot it straight into the keeper's arms mind but still...

People watch football to be entertained, one of the most entertaining parts of football is goals, this would encourage attacking football and more goals, would be a good change.

Ive always thought if it’s close enough that you are not sure then the decision should side with the attacking player (unless it goes against us 😂)

2 minutes ago, Bigdave30 said:

People watch football to be entertained, one of the most entertaining parts of football is goals, this would encourage attacking football and more goals, would be a good change.

Ive always thought if it’s close enough that you are not sure then the decision should side with the attacking player (unless it goes against us 😂)

Quite like Italian football where it's a lot more methodical. Goals aren't the be all n end all, there's probably leagues out there you get 5 goals a game but the quality is honkin. 

This would ruin the art of defending imo. You'd end up with 4 full backs as pace would be more important, basically turning the game into FIFA lol

18 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Quite like Italian football where it's a lot more methodical. Goals aren't the be all n end all, there's probably leagues out there you get 5 goals a game but the quality is honkin. 

This would ruin the art of defending imo. You'd end up with 4 full backs as pace would be more important, basically turning the game into FIFA lol

I don’t know if giving attackers an extra half yard would ruin football plus it would work both ways, it would definitely make teams a bit more reluctant to play a high line at the back and would emphasise having defenders who are quicker on their feet, it would make it more difficult for slower defenders who rely on reading the game.

Depends what you are into.