Dessers

BigBearButt

9 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

These kind of claims annoy me. Congratulations he had a decent assist, but that is literally symptomatic of the team. 1 good thing or 1 half decent performance in a part of a game and that’s it. The job done or that’ll get them off our backs mentality comes out and it’s back to the same utter pish for the next 5 games. 

He made that assist 4 weeks ago, and has done nothing of note since. Just like Lammers (goal against Servette), Matondo (goal against St Johnstone) you could go on and on. It’s just getting by mentality with the players we have. They all know they don’t deserve to be here which is why they’ve not got the balls to drag themselves and teammates to a higher standard. 

Classic of the YouTube generation making average players look like hero’s by cobbling together clips of good touches or passes when the overall contributions have been dire. There’s a time for stats and a time for results. Someone like Boyd probably didn’t contribute much outside the box but knew how to score for Rangers. Which is more than anyone seems capable of doing now. 

I agree he’s been really bad but the majority of fans booing him when he was subbed off sat really badly with me. 

By all means boo the team collectively when they deserve it but to single out a player who is trying, but clearly struggling badly, is poor and should be beneath us as a fan base.