Michael Mols

esquire8

On 09/10/2023 at 22:03, Albertz85 said:

Still bitter about what could have been with Mols if it wasnt for Kahn.

He was laudrup/gascoigne level

Tbf Khan unjustly got the blame. 

We needed someone to blame.

I think nowadays repeated footage from zillions of angles would have cut Khan a bit more slack.

1 minute ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Tbf Khan unjustly got the blame. 

We needed someone to blame.

I think nowadays repeated footage from zillions of angles would have cut Khan a bit more slack.

You know I had to google it tonight and watch a video when I read the previous comment from Inigo - tough challenge from Kahn but he defo took the ball.

Anyways I will still choose to greet about it 🤣

2 minutes ago, Albertz85 said:

You know I had to google it tonight and watch a video when I read the previous comment from Inigo - tough challenge from Kahn but he defo took the ball.

Anyways I will still choose to greet about it 🤣

It was so tragic at the time, there had to be someone to blame. And Oliver Khan was a cunt, so he was ideal for taking the hit.

• 1 month later...
12 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Love this clip. Parlane leading it on, Numan and Mols lapping it up in the background and wee Bud there too.

Brilliant.

You get the feeling Numan is a bit of a nutter as well 🤣

On 13/10/2023 at 04:31, Wullies_bowly_legs said:

You knew he was going to do that turn, the opposition knew he was going to do it and the guy in defence marking him knew it.

Didn’t matter though as he would do it and was gone leaving the defender looking an absolute red-faced  diddy.

All the best to him and hope he makes a full recovery. 

Looks like he was able to do that turn on his tumour and it’s still looking around wondering where he went. Good luck and all the best for the future Michael.:thumbup:

Great news he's doing better.  He used to come into the wee cafe I worked in in the Mearns. Would be queues of bears looking for an autograph while he was trying to eat his lunch and he would do it all with a big smile on his face. Him and his wife were two of the soundest people you could meet.

18 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

Love this clip. Parlane leading it on, Numan and Mols lapping it up in the background and wee Bud there too.

Numan and Mols never a bad word to say and proud as ever to have had the chance to be a part of our club unlike pricks like Fergie,Miller,Halliday who will shoot their mouth off for an extra fiver

18 hours ago, The Archer said:

Numan and Mols never a bad word to say and proud as ever to have had the chance to be a part of our club unlike pricks like Fergie,Miller,Halliday who will shoot their mouth off for an extra fiver

Watching the news last night and Miller was on talking about Scotland. Girlfriend was like "he has a weirdly shaped head". Never thought about that before, although he always looks angry to me.

• 3 weeks later...