*****The Official Rangers v Aris Limassol Match Thread*****

Just now, 16BlueSherbert90 said:

Probably Cantwell being slightly lesser of two evils 👀

Cantwell gets involved in stupid shite all the time unfortunately and that’s where Phil’s took him as the scapegoat, probably stems from getting played out of position also but Lammers playing for any other reason than we’ve somehow paid 3+ million for him is mind blowing. 

Just now, psb07158 said:

Lammers and Cifuentes are fucking horrible footballers. Fuck Michael Beale. 

This summers recruitment is honestly as bad as Pedros. 

Last summers was only slightly better. 

We are a fucking binfire right now when it comes to signing players

1 minute ago, Sparkle said:

See the manager’s reaction there to Cantwell losing the ball at their goal. Very telling. 

I suspect Cantwell isn't good at following his personal orders in a game and goes off the reservation too much. I also suspect that is one thing Clement will not tolerate.

He'd rather have a lesser player eg Lammers who he can trust to play exactly how he tells him to.

Just now, The Godfather said:

He lost it up the park in there half. His reaction should be for the centre backs who can't run or track men.

PC has an issue with Cantwell. He has stuck him on The right and never given Him a chance. 

Cantwell has issues but he is streets ahead of Lammers. Have to wonder if the coach feels the need to be the Center of attention 

On the players that... at least the manager has the balls to hook cantwell after 35mins.. beale would of never done that. Backing the manager but some of the players are a disgrace. Lammers, cantwell and cifuentes main culprits there!!

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

He lost it up the park in there half. His reaction should be for the centre backs who can't run or track men.

That was ridiculous from Cantwell and not the first time.  He’s starting to come across as a bit of a fair weather player to me.  He can’t complain at being subbed tbh.  Losing the ball there is naive.

No problem with him taking off Cantwell. He's been nothing more than an Instagram player this season. Ended up looking like an absolute fanny for their goal. 

My problem is with why he kept Cifuentes and that lanky, useless, donkey Lammers on. Why not whip all 3 off? All of them were shite, but those 3 in particular were pathetic.