*****The Official Hearts vs Rangers match thread*****

.Williamson.

Take the win, but the finishing and standard is absolutely honking.

Another thing we need to stop doing as fans, is blowing smoke up the arses of players,who have done well in only a handful of games(Ie Danillo, Cantwell).

These guys are treated,as,God's after only a few months,and have won fuck all.

We need to stop this happy chappy hero worship of players who, lets be honest, are bang fucking average.

Stop waiting for them after games with your weans, inflating their already over inflated, deluded, egos.

Yes, you lot are very much a part of the fucking problem

Just now, The Ibrox Derry said:

Another thing we need to stop doing as fans, is blowing smoke up the arses of players,who have done well in only a handful of games(Ie Danillo, Cantwell).

We need to stop this happy chappy hero worship of players who, lets be honest, are bang fucking average.

Stop waiting for them after games with your weans, inflating their already over inflated, deluded, egos.

Welcome back Happy. 

Just now, LegendofCoop said:

If he'd carried it and made the pass down the line would have given him time to get it, rather than just hand Hearts possession again!

Nah man, McCausland was getting closed down, he played the only open ball that kept us possession without danger of a counter.

Lammers was daft to head the ball to nobody and then try to roast the kid while Hearts are literally coming at us again behind him.

He's such a fucking wet wipe.

3 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

Honestly I think that sums up the kind of night it was, fucking Lammers heading a ball to absolutely no one and then having a go at the one that made the pass for not being there to get his header.

What a fucking diddy.

I’m genuinely struggling to understand why he was brought on.

Fine if Cantwell was tiring he needed fresh legs (I actually thought Cantwell was still our most energetic player) but WTF is Lammers actually going to bring to the game? Would have been better with Matondo to give us an out all and push Sima up top if he really felt Cantwell needed to come off.

2 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Aye mate cos  they’ll  find it pretty motivating to have 50,000 people screaming they’re  shite, booing them and telling them they’re a cunt

1 minute ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Weans like footballers mate , it’s not that big an issue 

Just now, esquire8 said:

Not saying he's good enough to be our first choice in the long term but when he comes he will be better than any other option. Including Danilo. Tonight was dreadful from him. Needs to dig out that mask again.

It‘s not luck or a coincidence the ball keeps dropping to Danilo in great positions, it’s because his movement’s excellent.

As it was to free up the space for Sima’s run for the goal.

His finishing’s not at the same level but it’ll come - he’s a far better player than Shankland for me.

1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

He’s a good player but he’s not good enough to be our first choice.

Look at that break he had where Lundstram outran him and he blazed over.

Danilo’s movement is far better, the goals will come.

Don't think Shankland is the answer either but I am not convinced at all by Danillo. That's another 2 absolute sitters he's missed tonight to add to his tally. 

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

The more I watch Shankland, the better he gets. All depends on the fee, I suppose.

Didn't impress me at all tonight. Had a few decent touches but that was it. He had a 4 or 5 yard headstart on lunny and still lost a footrace.

Regardless I'd say the ship has sailed on him unless we can get him on a cut price deal which as hearts captain id say is doubtful.

Just now, Loyal72 said:

Nah man, McCausland was getting closed down, he played the only open ball that kept us possession without danger of a counter.

Lammers was daft to head the ball to nobody and then try to roast the kid while Hearts are literally coming at us again behind him.

He's such a fucking wet wipe.

I'd need to see it again, but the fact Lammers has to stretch to get it tells you it was a shit pass. :lol: 

Just now, Blue72 said:

Aye mate cos I find it’s pretty motivating to have 50,000 people screaming in shite, booing me and telling me I’m a cunt

That's what it takes to be able to play at Rangers. You take the good and the bad.

That's the standards. 

If you can't pull through that and give people something to cheer about, wrong club n all that jazz.

3 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

😂 what a load of shite

Just now, Loyal72 said:

That's what it takes to be able to play at Rangers. You take the good and the bad.

That's the standards. 

If you can't pull through that and give people something to cheer about, wrong club n all that jazz.

Difference between reasonable criticism and whatever mental slavering shite I was quoting 

Just now, STRUTH82 said:

Actually thought that was a decent performance, a fully fit Roofe from the start and that would have been 3 or 4....Danilo trying to get himself in the Taxi with Dessers

A fully fit Roofe 😂 cmon now. I'm a fan but the guy is made of glass and seems to get better everytime he picks up a knock and disappears for 6 month. Time to well and truly move on from him. Will no doubt be a superstar at his next club and be injury free.