*****The Official Real Betis v Rangers Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

44 minutes ago, Helicopter Sundae said:

Petrifying in the last few minutes but Betis had completely folded by then thank fuck. Shellschocked.

44 minutes ago, LaaRFC said:

Someone needs to get a hold of Sima and Matondo and teach them the basics of running down the clock btw. Fucking killing me towards the end there 

Had flashscore and our game ( 50 second delay running concurrently for the last bit )😀

IMG_20231214_225354.jpg

5 minutes ago, billythebear1986 said:

Dessers deserves some plaudits. He’s obviously isnt half as bad as made out! After morelos and roofe hes best weve had since a younger kenny miller. 

I thought his goal was very similar to Saturday's against Dundee only this time he actually executed the shot with precision by playing it through the keepers legs intentionally whereas the Dundee one took a slight deflection but good to see him go one better in terms of finishing 

38 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Freiburg, Marseille, Racist FC, Sporting, Toulouse, Rennes, Roma, Qarabag, Galatasary, Lens, Braga, Benfica, Feyenoord, AC Milan, Young Boys or Shakhtar in last 16.

Qarabag please.

Would take any of the French teams tbh

6 minutes ago, chris182 said:

We're now officially above Team Saville in the UEFA 10 year coefficient despite them having a four year head start pretty much. Up ye, manky cunts.

https://kassiesa.net/uefa/data/method5/trank10-2024.html

Our 5 year coefficient, which will carry us into next year, is 62.000, 26th in Europe. septic is 32.000, 52nd in Europe.

36 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

Other countries refer to us as "Satan's team" in Europe. Saying that we're so lucky despite being so shit and always do well in this competition with antifootball.

I don't give a flying fuck, Al suck Satan's dick for a Europa League final again.

Mon big man, talk to me.

aM0ckKTQCPfA4.gif