Draw a line under it

ElBufalo20

1 minute ago, Hadron Collider said:

We can’t sit and take this up the arse. Fuck that. It’s time these fuckers were called out. Sorry mate, I disagree. Big Phil will get us on the right track though. Those cunts could not afford to lose that game today. They know we’re getting stronger. Stinking bastards! 

:lol: what do you propose we do?

1 minute ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Birthday card pish and I'm fucking sick of reading about it, load of shite, nothing was lost? , aye okay, removed myself from Facebook so I don't have to read pish like this. 

Like what we not in Europe? We not already won a trophy?

im fuming with that second half but as I said realistically we’re in a title race.

What’s the point in downing tools?

2 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Birthday card pish and I'm fucking sick of reading about it, load of shite, nothing was lost? , aye okay, removed myself from Facebook so I don't have to read pish like this. 

Yup. Always the same

I have nothing in common with these fans

1 minute ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Like what we not in Europe? We not already won a trophy?

im fuming with that second half but as I said realistically we’re in a title race.

What’s the point in downing tools?

You say nothing was lost, I say we lost to our hated rivals and we've the worst forward line in our clubs history, absolute pish, I still think we can win the league, I'm nowhere near downing tools. 

We can expect to win these tight games if the big decisions continually go against us.

So,  we need to call out all the dodgy decisions. From the top of my head that 4 highly controversial decisions in the last 4 or 5 games, they all went against us.

:lol: what do you propose we do?

Are you against putting out the statement?They have been called out. The manager is pissed, why wouldn’t the fans be pissed? It has to be highlighted. They didn’t use the technology properly and we got shafted. (Again). You think they cunts wouldn’t have got the penalty if it was the other way around? 

1 minute ago, five stars said:

We can expect to win these tight games if the big decisions continually go against us.

So,  we need to call out all the dodgy decisions. From the top of my head that 4 highly controversial decisions in the last 4 or 5 games, they all went against us.

How about our fucking utter shite striker scores instead of being shite, that would help a lot. 

You say nothing was lost, I say we lost to our hated rivals and we've the worst forward line in our clubs history, absolute pish, I still think we can win the league, I'm nowhere near downing tools. 

It wasn’t. We’ve lost at new year before to go 10-12 points behind and definitely was lost. Even with the result today we’re right in it. As you said with a dreadful forward line.

We’ve got Silva in and hopefully someone else and there is something to play for

3 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

The scum and their friends in black broke the rules and that cannot go unpunished.

It is that simple.

This, although I doubt any punishment will be on the way.

What we need to do is let the cunts know that we're on to them and more importantly won't stay quiet about it. If they can manufacture a load of pish about Rangers penalties that ends up influencing officials then the least we can do is point out the blatant cheating it's resulted in.

Interested to see where this thing about SKY being WTF about it goes right enough.

2 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Are you against putting out the statement?They have been called out. The manager is pissed, why wouldn’t the fans be pissed? It has to be highlighted. They didn’t use the technology properly and we got shafted. (Again). You think they cunts wouldn’t have got the penalty if it was the other way around? 

Totally against it , we had many decisions today that went against us, we had more than enough chances to win that game, our forward line are why we lost, not the officials. 

Just now, kelvd1873 said:

Do we also draw a line under the Morelos and roofe chopped off goals? Where has that got us?

People need to realise that winning the title this season is worth an awful lot of CL money next year and being shafted by frightened officials has to stop. Go for the throat Rangers the time has come. 

Draw a line under the result cos there is plenty to play for