Goldson

MacBoyd

Sick to death of him, when the heat is on you can guarantee this donkey will crumble. Made Bair look like Didier Drogba today 

The way he gambled this game on feigning injury over a non elbow that then leads to their goal sums him up 

Can't run, can't tackle, can't header the ball cleanly in either box and for a big lad is easily bullied by any striker with a bit of physicality and aggression. And of course one of our highest earners on a long term contract. Fucking wonderful.

Both CBs were a worry today, Souttar sold the first goal, Goldson done his best to sell another when he stayed down after a nothing incident and made that big motherwell striker look better than he was most of the game.

Depressing performances.

Just now, SkylineBlue said:

I think he gets a lot of unjustified stick but he was absolutely shocking today.

Exactly.

I'm actually a big fan but struggled like fuck.

The one where he went down when he was the last man and stayed down playing for the freekick made me sick.

Just now, GA1972 said:

Sick to death of him, when the heat is on you can guarantee this donkey will crumble. Made Bair look like Didier Drogba today 

Every fucking time. He's been getting away with it for months, but the pressure was really on today and surprise, surprise he looks like a teenager chucked in for his debut. 

A fucking donkey. 

2 minutes ago, Number5 said:

Exactly.

I'm actually a big fan but struggled like fuck.

The one where he went down when he was the last man and stayed down playing for the freekick made me sick.

He's very lucky. It wasn't a free kick.

3 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Every fucking time. He's been getting away with it for months, but the pressure was really on today and surprise, surprise he looks like a teenager chucked in for his debut. 

A fucking donkey. 

He’s been threatening to cost us pretty much since we came back from the winter break, Souttar was shite as well but this donkey is the common denominator. Good foreshadowing by RTV at half time showing some howling defending from him across both games against Benfica 4 year ago 

Don’t even know why he goes up for set pieces, he’s just running interference for the other team 

Absolutely garbage....totally bullied all game, that boy Bair got the run on him about half a dozen times.....as for his heading ability in the opposition box....fucking deary me, if we win this league we need to move him on....their can't be anymore chances with him as he crumbles time and time again when the pressure is ramped up

Been consistent in my opinion of him since he signed. He’s pish. Swans about like Baresi when teams sit off him, but is absolutely hopeless under any pressure. 6 years he’s been here and he still hasn’t learned how to play against a physical striker. Gets routinely ragdolled and today was no different. Should’ve never been offered a new deal and should be one of the first out the door in the summer.