*****The Official Rangers vs Aberdeen match thread*****

Superb Rangers. Thank you Big Phil for giving us a Rangers that we can believe in again. 💙🇬🇧

His new signings also look very good. I would expect them to really show their quality in Europe. 

The scum know they are in a scrap Let's see them crumble now. 

1 minute ago, BlueboyG said:

Thought Mcausland had a good game, Dessers is not good enough imo.

I must have watched another game. That showed me mccausland is nowhere near ready to be starting week in week out. Lad needs time on the side lines and when he gets his chance again he needs to deliver.

I also thought dessers played not bad considering how bad a game mccausland had. He got no service whatsoever.

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

Well done to Cantwell of late. We can’t win league without him scoring goals.

And on that, if we get rid of some shite at season end or better still get CL money then we should be baws out for Miovski.

He’s different gravy.

I think he’s out of reach.

Aberdeen would probably charge most clubs £4-5m but for us we’d be looking at £6m odd.

2 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Well done to Cantwell of late. We can’t win league without him scoring goals.

And on that, if we get rid of some shite at season end or better still get CL money then we should be baws out for Miovski.

He’s different gravy.

He's far better than Shankland. 

1 minute ago, LaaRFC said:

If it was still 1-1 anything less than 8 and I’d have been fuming. Between the Aberdeen time wasting then the VAR check there was plenty of extra time to be added. 

That’s the thing…there should be a rule that if the added time is due to them time-wasting we should have the option of saying “keep your extra 4 minutes thanks”. Pish that they get an advantage from it but aye…fuck knows how that would work in practice.

Really good win, played some decent stuff but dug deep as well. Never an easy game against them but we find a way.

I thought Cantwell was outstanding tonight. A real mature performance. No daft shit that he sometimes pulls in bigger games. Used the ball brilliantly every time he had it and got the winning goal to put the cherry on top of a great game.

Really impressed with Silva (again) and Matondo is coming onto a game. He was frustrating for about an hour but Tom Lawrence, as long as he's fit, can be a valuable player in the run in.

Don Robertson is a wank.

On to Ayr...

In the end, when the dust settles thats a fucking brilliant win, at times our football was almost, almost, peak Advocaat years. And yet still a lot of frustration at time as well.

You can really see the difference in class that players like Silva and Cortes bring, and Diomande too when he gets up to speed. First time in a long time I'm actually starting to believe we have a team.

1 minute ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

I think he’s out of reach.

Aberdeen would probably charge most clubs £4-5m but for us we’d be looking at £6m odd.

Possibly but if it is £6 million then if we can push boat in as he’ll then move on for at least double.