***** The Official Kilmarnock v Rangers Match Thread *****

19 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Butland 

Tav Goldson Balogun Barisic 

Lundstram Sterling 

McCauslamd Diomande Cortes

Silva

Agree with most of that but I’d start Wright instead of McCausland and Dessers before Silva simply because those two are more expendable with that plastic Axminster they’re playing on. Same reason I’d sacrifice Barisic and protect Yilmaz.

49 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Feels like a pivotal night tomorrow. They’re 99.9% certain to pick up 3 points in a run of the mill home game whilst we have the toughest away game in the league outside the Old Firm. 

If we get the 3 points, I fully expect us to be going into the Old Firm at Ibrox at the very least 2 points clear. 

I think they’ll really struggle away at Tynecastle.

Win tomorrow and I fully expect us to win the league. 

38 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I think they’ll really struggle away at Tynecastle.

Win tomorrow and I fully expect us to win the league. 

I have a mate from Leeds and he asked me last week if I thought we would win the league. I highlighted the Hearts and Killie fixtures to him and said ask me again after these fixtures, so totally agree. My confidence level will increase if we can get through tomorrow night with 3 points, although still work to do after that. 

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

Feels like a pivotal night tomorrow. They’re 99.9% certain to pick up 3 points in a run of the mill home game whilst we have the toughest away game in the league outside the Old Firm. 

If we get the 3 points, I fully expect us to be going into the Old Firm at Ibrox at the very least 2 points clear. 

This is exactly how I feel. It's almost word for word what I came in to post. They've only lost 2 games since the start of December and one of them was to us.

Just win, Rangers. I dont care how it looks or how we do it, just 3 points and no more injuries.

3 hours ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Butland 

Tav Goldson Balogun Barisic 

Lundstram Sterling 

McCauslamd Diomande Cortes

Silva

Balogun with a mask on, under lights, on a park where the ball bounces nowhere near you think it might.  I'd stick with Souttar for this one. 

12 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Roofe definitely not playing. No new injuries. Clement acknowledged the pitch is shite and have to play slightly different because of it. Also said squad will be rotated.

Cheers mate. I feel more fuckin nervous now ! 

2 hours ago, BlueAvenger said:

Cheers mate. I feel more fuckin nervous now ! 

I'm not at all. At least he is acknowledging it rather than ignoring it like previous managers have. Can't play the same way on that carpet as we usually do so makes ammendments. We will still win and very comfortably.

The Gaffer will be well aware of any issues that may be warranted and I think we have still to come on a bit form wise ... and the best is still to come ... Killie under McInness are a top team and we need this kind of test to improve not only our staying power physically ... but our hunger to win this title convincingly football wise.

This team has been transformed and I see no problem tomorrow night with whoever is playing and a tough match and three points can only boost the team to a higher level.

🇬🇧