*****The Official Dundee v Rangers Match Thread*****

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

If Clement thinks Matondo, Dowell & McAusland are the answers then I've given him too much credit.

If it's a multiple choice question then there are no right answers. There were no other options on the bench. The squad is dire mate. That's mostly on his predecessors but he shoulders some of the blame because not a single January signing has been a hit so far.

Ross County game was the first time I questioned the manager. Tonight I am fucking questioning if its not just the line-up.

I know you can only piss with the cock you have but I do question what is fucking happening behind the scenes.

I fully back this manager but he must be allowed to rip out the majority of this team especially the likes of Tav and Goldson and let every cunts contract expiring this summer go for starters.

5 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

If the fans turn on him we are just as well shutting up shop because we then bin another season, more money we don't have and delay another squad rebuild.

These players are the reason for this, its them. They fucked Gio, Beale and Gerrard too bar Covid saving him.

They are losers, fucking wimps 

He got a tune out of them for so long but they have reverted to their true selves, the cowardly fucks who really couldn’t give a shite about the club after the final whistle. That result won’t hurt anyone in that squad and it fucking should.

Priority has to be getting rid of as much of the core as we can and generate as much as we can in return

If clement doesn’t punt the losers in summer they’ll have him pumped out the door next season. Bunch of chokers. How many seasons they choked, and how many managers they had binned?. Unbelievable. 

2 minutes ago, Big Al 55 said:

Well plenty said not signing a striker in January would cost us the league…there you go right there.

I hear you mate but Halland would struggle to score for us, we create next to fuck all.

8 minutes ago, The Archer said:

Give someone else the armband ,surely Raskin is better than Dowell and Lawrence or Lundstrum ffs

Someone will be on soon to tell you that the Armband is not that important in the modern game don't you know. Whole team should be leaders blah blah 

When your big players like Cantwell, Silva and Roofe play as if they can't be bothered, you then have a situation where the subs have it all to do but are clueless and even worse. 

1 minute ago, Iggy666 said:

Gets more and more mental that we didn't just spend the 2 million or whatever it would have cost us to get shankland in January. Or just anybody that can make something happen. So boring and predictable that even garbage like motherwell, Ross County and fucking dundee can suss us out

Instead we went and bought a defensive midfielder.  Let that sink in.  

We have serial losers captaining the team and businessmen who haven’t a fucking clue how to manage our club at boardroom level. 

The fact that lot are as shite as I have ever known them to be and we are STILL worse should be raising alarm bells.  This is now the fourth time in 8 years we have seen this type of collapse. 

Fuck me.

Win 7 games! 

Win 6 Games!

Win any game now, what a shambolic run of form.

Manager is underpressure now, worked well for a good long while, but now sussed out and can't change.

Thw quick transitions and pressing just ain't there.

Ponderous - Lacking a goal threat - and weak defensively.

Calamitous 

We all hoped to see some sort of reaction tonight and once again the manager and players let the support down.

Questions need to be asked of the selection, why the fuck is Lundstram still being allowed to be the oppositions best player. Why is Lawrence playing as a central midfielder when Raskin is on the bench. Why is Silva starting game after game only to be one off the first taken off.  Why is Goldson still playing at all,  lost count of the amount of aimless long balls he played tonight. And Roofe wtf this guy couldn't even get on the bench a couple of weeks ago suddenly he comes in to start a must win game tonight and pretty much served up fuck all.

3 minutes ago, Iggy666 said:

Gets more and more mental that we didn't just spend the 2 million or whatever it would have cost us to get shankland in January. Or just anybody that can make something happen. So boring and predictable that even garbage like motherwell, Ross County and fucking dundee can suss us out

Shankland would have managed the same as Roofe and Dessers tonight, fuck all as cantwell, Lawrence, lundstrum, dowell and Silva couldn’t manage a decent passage of play between them.