Shambles from top to bottom

I don't think it's an exaggeration to say that unless they make a complete cunt of signings in the foreseeable the financial gap should keep them ahead at least for the next few seasons. 

They're better run than us, so it's very, very unlikely they'll make more of a cunt of that than we will.

Something's gotta give. They say things have to hit rock bottom before they can't start to move up, but how fucking far down do we need to go? I think our only hope right now comes from some form of investors but who the fuck is going to invest in a Scottish football team? Never felt so detached from my team.

Just now, Malkytfp1 said:

Something's gotta give. They say things have to hit rock bottom before they can't start to move up, but how fucking far down do we need to go? I think our only hope right now comes from some form of investors but who the fuck is going to invest in a Scottish football team? Never felt so detached from my team.

Depressing as fuck isn’t it, don’t recognise anything about the club beyond the fans. Disgraceful standards accepted for years and gross mismanagement season after season. 

It keeps getting worse because those who have the ability to, keep making the wrong decisions repeatedly. It's been kicking the can down the road for years and it's all coming back to bite us. Years of gross mismanagement on and off the park has lead to it and be honest, who pays the price? Us

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

The Rangers we all grew up with (if your over 20) is a thousand miles away. It's not the same

This is the beginning of another dark period due to the total incompetence at boardroom level since 55. 

There is no cunt in the waiting with millions to bail us out either. 

Sickening 

Watched a random clip of a Jelavic pen against Inverness earlier on twitter, was no more than 15 seconds long but I felt so much watching it.. I can’t believe what we are now, and I think the saddest thing is I don’t think it anything even remotely close to that will be back for a very very long time 

I would go as far as saying I don’t think there’s one part of Rangers just now that is operating well so agree, shambles from top to bottom. 

With Butland’s comment about assurances the other day, I think things are far worse than most of us appreciate. 

2 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

Starts from the top.

it will be embarrassing and have the pish ripped out of us… but at what point do we begin fiercely protesting for real change at the top? 

they need to go and I'd happily march on Ibrox to make it happen. There needs to be accountability with these cunts.

constant failure and bad decisions but nothing happens? some gig that

4 minutes ago, Inigo said:

I don't think it's an exaggeration to say that unless they make a complete cunt of signings in the foreseeable the financial gap should keep them ahead at least for the next few seasons. 

They're better run than us, so it's very, very unlikely they'll make more of a cunt of that than we will.

Exaggeration? It's inevitable. We're fucked.

Every bad decision is coming home to roost now.

Stadium barely 3/4s full tonight for a European qualifier. 

Decisions like signing (and retaining) Yilmaz. Off injured again, on a decent wage and a long contract. The squad is a mess. 

There is zero accountability for it at the top. 

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I actually fear again for us.

Since 2012 the fans have been there through thick and thin.

I think that is about to change.

Between the state of team and the stadium shambles i think the fans are about to turn and attendances will suffer significantly.

I worry financially big time, the stadium will be costing us millions. 

When is enough for the fans btw? Genuine question? Is it another 2012 scenario or another celtic 9 in a row or 4 trebles? When is enough?

They lost the league ONCE in 13 years and pelted players cars with bricks and demanded change. 

We just accept it and move on

Just now, Leeds_Bear said:

I worry financially big time, the stadium will be costing us millions. 

It really is.

We are meant to be doing Sports Bar and Broomloan next too.

The Sports Bar was meant to be a £50 membership but already they’ve came back saying it will be £100.

4 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I actually fear again for us.

Since 2012 the fans have been there through thick and thin.

I think that is about to change.

Between the state of team and the stadium shambles i think the fans are about to turn and attendances will suffer significantly.

they have alienated us. We were together through the divisions but this is now as low as it gets because they don't own it, they don't make decisions that giev us hope, have left us in a mess, and we have zero confidence they know how to get us out of it. 

The potential (and existing) damage here is frightening 

Our support need to call it out collectively.  Waiting until the AGM and to only be asking shite questions isn’t going to do the job here.  

I said it one month ago and I’ll say it again. Not that I likely need to. 

Wake up and see the damage being done.