*****Official “we want our land back” lol vs Rangers match thread*****

Just now, Malkytfp1 said:

You said Clement should be getting the season and when asked why you said because he is getting judged because of Beale's pish.

That's the pish you spouted, that was your answer as to why you want Clement getting the full season fucking hell 😂

Yes he should as the next manager will get judged for this squad. We can't keep changing managers in first half of the season. This would be the 4th season in a row.

You're really are a right moronic bastard if you can't understand that.

Just now, IpswichGer said:

A new Manager will fix this overnight mind 🙄

A new manager would perhaps give the players some belief and a new setup/tactics, as soon as they went ahead the team gave up and stopped pressing. In terms of shape and style i have no idea what we are supposed to be doing and the players look like they are in the same boat.

Just now, AGM_72 said:

Can we ban anyone who wants to try and take positives from this game?

Creating (and not taking any chances) at 3-0 down is not a cause for celebration. 

Chased for all but 10 minutes.

There will be those who think we can win silverware this season - we will struggle for second and celtic will canter to the treble

This mess is years from getting fixed and by that time Celtics trophy count will be uncatchable 

Just now, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Go on..

He touched the ball twice. Once got away from players and played the ball on to someone, the other time he struck a volley cleanly with power which got blocked.

In what way was there a) anything to really judge him on and (b) the few touches he did get bad at all?

INEVITABLE :furious:

Had hope we would at least make it difficult. 

Groundhog day but here is the facts again.

Manager isn't the wan.

Can't finish any chances - regardless of player.

Don't work hard enough

Don't realise it's a fucking war every game.

We are not spending on the right areas.

Just now, SonicWill said:

I miss Gerrard. 

Shit like this just didn’t happen under him. He wasn’t a perfect manager but at least we had some pride in the shirt and didn’t roll over in these games. 

Aye we just got Hamilton beating us at home.

1 minute ago, cascadeshrimp said:

I'll know we're serious about change and evolution of this team when that right back position gets addressed

Until then it will always be the same shite as we seen today

For Clement to survive he must cull Tav asap

Their first goal, disallowed goal and third goal came from running in from our left hand side.

4 minutes ago, DrLaudrup said:

Another player who has done nothing for us but is supported by some as he’s from NI and one of us. Still looks 12. Hasn’t bulked up, hasn’t kicked on, minimal end product. Should have been shipped out with the rest. 

Yet given an extended contract 

5 minutes ago, DGers91 said:

Same shit new season!

Another new manager full of talk and delivering fuck all. If I was PC I’d say fuck all in the press and get on with making us better, a lot better. 

PC better work some voodoo and hope a lot of their team suffers the injuries we have in the past few seasons. 

We need yilmaz fit, Raskin fully fit and Cortes fully fit too. A fully fit squad and we might put on a better showing but as per we keep suffering these fucking injuries. 

Just now, RDB14 said:

I thought he looked alright.  He took a man on early and caught a volley sweet at the end.  He was hardly going to set the world on fire in the last ten minutes 3-0 down.

Anyone should be able to volley a ball.

He just looked incapable of running, just nowhere near physically where a player needs to be.

1 minute ago, Redmond7 said:

I dont think anyone being honest really expected a win. What we did expect though was improvement, some sign that the manager has learned at least something and someway to compete in this fixture. But no, its the same old, same old. Six games without a win against them and there is no sign thats going to change any time soon. Well, it will change to seven, eight etc.

Clement won't be long in telling us we were the better team the 1st 5/10 mins of the game. 

Just now, Bydo said:

It gives me no pleasure to say this but McCausland is absolutely fucking miles away from being good enough for us (although he’s not the only one)- it seems like he’s getting more leeway because he’s one of us and came from our setup but it doesn’t change the fact he’s just not that good.

Agreed. Nowhere near good enough. He's the new Scott Wright.