*****Official “we want our land back” lol vs Rangers match thread*****

Just please go straight at them from the off and pressure the fuck out their back four ..

result aside, I can’t fucking bare to watch us sit back and allow them to dictate everything again. 

go there to win and we will, go there to get a “positive result” and it’ll be a long day. 

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

The only way we’ve ever got results against them is by putting pressure on them for extended periods of the game. 

It’s honestly incredible how many managers we’ve been through who just sit off them or maybe it’s the players. 

Gerrard’s victory in 2019 we battered them and had about 10 decisions go against us. 0-2 game the exact same, 4-1 at Ibrox as well. 

It’s mind numbing as a fan just sitting back allowing them freedom to dictate which is their biggest strength and has been for a while. 

Make them make mistakes otherwise it’s same old. 

Pace, energy and a bit of dig needed against them.

Dropping Lawrence is crucial but I reckon Clement will play him.

2 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

The only way we’ve ever got results against them is by putting pressure on them for extended periods of the game. 

It’s honestly incredible how many managers we’ve been through who just sit off them or maybe it’s the players. 

Gerrard’s victory in 2019 we battered them and had about 10 decisions go against us. 0-2 game the exact same, 4-1 at Ibrox as well. 

It’s mind numbing as a fan just sitting back allowing them freedom to dictate which is their biggest strength and has been for a while. 

Make them make mistakes otherwise it’s same old. 

Need to get in their faces from the off and don't let them dictate the game

15 minutes ago, VanVeenRangers said:

Matondo will be sold this week. Yesterday's performance 2 goals and 2 assists has done it. Typical us.

He’s had an ok game and a great game in his last two, but you have to remember the other 64 games he’s played for us where he’s done very very little. 

Think the team pretty much picks itself at the minute:

Butland

Tav Souttar Propper Jefte

Sterling Barron Diomande

Cerny Dessers Matondo

Sterling and Barron should be sticking to McGregor and Hatate to limit them but I fear one will be pulled across to help Tav leaving gaps in midfield.

1 hour ago, Jelavic191 said:

Think the team pretty much picks itself at the minute:

Butland

Tav Souttar Propper Jefte

Sterling Barron Diomande

Cerny Dessers Matondo

Sterling and Barron should be sticking to McGregor and Hatate to limit them but I fear one will be pulled across to help Tav leaving gaps in midfield.

We won’t play a flat 3 across the middle. We’ll play a number 10 and it’ll be Lawrence. He’ll drop one of Sterling, Diomande or Barron unfortunately 

28 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

We won’t play a flat 3 across the middle. We’ll play a number 10 and it’ll be Lawrence. He’ll drop one of Sterling, Diomande or Barron unfortunately 

I'm expecting Matondo to miss out and one of Sterling, Diomande or Lawrence starting there but coming inside alot.

I'll be in the air flying home from holiday for the whole match.

Tense during the flight. Epic levels potentially heart attack levels when we are landing and I know I'll get the score soon. 

Couple of Tim tops on the plane earlier but a mental Gers man behind me. 

Mon the Teds